Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2021, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsdoodles View Post
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0)
2021-01-30 11:00:01.161 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsdoodles View Post
ID 1421917281
stuck on black loading screen
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.104 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0)
2021-01-30 11:03:04.813 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanFarmette View Post
I'm having exactly the same problem.
Hi Debsdoodles an SusanFarmette

Please try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps you. The first time you load the game after the clearing it will load a little slower, it could last 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 30 2021, 07:02 AM

Default Two farms not loading

Green screen on farms 2 and 5
2021-01-30 12:40:47.406 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
Following is the last ERROR
2021-01-30 12:50:32.982 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/bread-display-stand/bread-display-stand.dxt5 - Unknown Error
2021-01-30 12:50:38.781 ERRORUnityException: LoadRawTextureData: not enough data provided (will result in overread).
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.LoadRawTextureData (System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Old Jan 30 2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
I have animals on Farms 1-12. Farms 2-12 work fine and collecting from their homes feed back the appropriate collection information.

Farm 1 does not work at all. I checked the inventory before and after the attempts to ensure that it was not merely that the feed back was not working for Farm 1. The inventory for each item was unchanged.

Since we do not yet have the ability to look at the animals inside their barns/sty/etc, I cannot confirm that there are any animals there any more. There were 250 of each there as of December 31. so.....

Either the animals were lost in the WebGL transition

or

For whatever reason, Farm 1 is non-funtioning for animals at this time.

Webs
Hi Webs

We are aware of the animal sheds on farm 1, but they are harvested and the products are added to storage.

The only thing is you are not getting the message showing you how many products were sent to storage as you get in the other farms.

If you refresh the farm, you will see that the sheds on farm 1 shows up the time you have to wait to harvest them again.

About the products sent to your storage: take not of the amount in your storage before harvesting sheds on farm 1.
Then after harvesting them, reload the game and check your storage again and you will see they all were added.
Old Jan 30 2021, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkscott View Post
Green screen on farms 2 and 5
2021-01-30 12:40:47.406 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
Following is the last ERROR
2021-01-30 12:50:32.982 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/bread-display-stand/bread-display-stand.dxt5 - Unknown Error
2021-01-30 12:50:38.781 ERRORUnityException: LoadRawTextureData: not enough data provided (will result in overread).
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.LoadRawTextureData (System.Byte[] data) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi lkscott

Your previous information was copied to a closed thread in H&S which is monitoring by the developers.

Just in case, please clear your browser cache, restart your computer and see if that helps you.

Take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:25 AM

Default loading game

still getting GREY SCREEN....what kind i do to get rid of it....i have done everything you said
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:43 AM

Default Stuck

stuck on black screen, player id 1388989227 message below game Toggle FT Console

Thank you
Old Jan 30 2021, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jduhon88 View Post
stuck on black screen, player id 1388989227 message below game Toggle FT Console

Thank you
Hi Jduhon,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM VIAR View Post
still getting GREY SCREEN....what kind i do to get rid of it....i have done everything you said
Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the HTML loading problems thread.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:10 PM

hi all fellow farmtowners !!!! in all the years playing never been in here for troubles ....first off wanted to thank all the devs involved in working so hard to get our game up and running again...soon ..i add soon as ive been waiting it out with no complaints but do check in a few times a day to see what was and was not working yet in my game....for a few weeks i have been able to get on the game to work my own farms and as soon as id plant it would not let me back on got the web gl message crops would rot as soon as rotted i was able to get on re plant and same thing so i stopped planting i would just log in game to see if i could work my sn i could get to their farms but had no tools ...as of yesterday i was able to get to sn had tools then started to fish after a few clicks whole computer screen went black like it was crashing after about a minute it went back to the loading but got the web gl error message i use chrome search engine ...today same thing happened was able to start fishing then after a few farms screen went black and cant use chrome to get back on facebook ...switched to microsoft edge as this is a new computer worked a few farms then same thing screen went black ..ive never posted in here so i hpe im in he right spot to leave this message looking at the dates are many years old so i hope some one sees this im not sure of my game id but on top it says a number 115652364 on bottom of game said web gl supported but disabled -------error ...again thanks for all the hard word getting the game to switch and ill be waiting till mine does as well....
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirtinmom View Post
hi all fellow farmtowners !!!! in all the years playing never been in here for troubles ....first off wanted to thank all the devs involved in working so hard to get our game up and running again...soon ..i add soon as ive been waiting it out with no complaints but do check in a few times a day to see what was and was not working yet in my game....for a few weeks i have been able to get on the game to work my own farms and as soon as id plant it would not let me back on got the web gl message crops would rot as soon as rotted i was able to get on re plant and same thing so i stopped planting i would just log in game to see if i could work my sn i could get to their farms but had no tools ...as of yesterday i was able to get to sn had tools then started to fish after a few clicks whole computer screen went black like it was crashing after about a minute it went back to the loading but got the web gl error message i use chrome search engine ...today same thing happened was able to start fishing then after a few farms screen went black and cant use chrome to get back on facebook ...switched to microsoft edge as this is a new computer worked a few farms then same thing screen went black ..ive never posted in here so i hpe im in he right spot to leave this message looking at the dates are many years old so i hope some one sees this im not sure of my game id but on top it says a number 115652364 on bottom of game said web gl supported but disabled -------error ...again thanks for all the hard word getting the game to switch and ill be waiting till mine does as well....
Hi flirtinmom,
When you get the WebGL not supported, try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms. That should get you back into it.
If you are working layered farms then that may be the problem. Right now all the layering has not been added as they are working on the other functions. So that may be cauing your game to error out. How much of the layering will be possible will have to be seen after they get all the functions back in the game and can spend time looking at that.
The only thing I can offer is make sure you uncheck all the show items not needed for your current work. Also make sure Show Coins and XP Annimation and the Show Feeback when Farming are unchecked as well. You can also try checking the Compressed Graphics, then reload your farms and see if that helps.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl