Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2014, 01:36 PM

Well, here's a new one. I'm not sure if the upgrade did it, but I've never encountered it before...

I was in the market. I got hired. I went to the farm, and apparently dragged the market with me. I could still see all the people and what's more, I could still see the 'hire me' requests in the chat window. As I was working, another hire request popped up, from a different farmer. I've seen the ghost people who follow you from the market but aren't *really* there, but this was totally different.

edited to clarify: I was watching new 'hire me' requests scroll up the window, not simply whatever had been there when I left.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Mar 16 2014, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That may be Facebook...it usually will clear up after a while. It is a new Home page they have been rolling out.
I've been trying to get to my farm all morning and get the same thing (loading user, then eventually times out and I get popups to click green to retry or red to reload).

This batch of FT and FB updates are not going well. Hope things are straightened out pretty soon!
Old Mar 16 2014, 01:41 PM
Account Not Linked

wf-3 cleared cache , memcache ,deleted all temp files history etc, when i try to work neighbors facilities it says loaded 100%, but wont move off the white screen, when i tried planting my own farms kept stalling ouy took over an hour to plant my farms thisn all started today please advise
Old Mar 16 2014, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielB View Post
I've been trying to get to my farm all morning and get the same thing (loading user, then eventually times out and I get popups to click green to retry or red to reload).

This batch of FT and FB updates are not going well. Hope things are straightened out pretty soon!
This is a Facebook update that has been effecting a lot over the last few weeks. Usually takes a day for it to clear up. Just have to be patient as there is nothing FT can do about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 01:52 PM

question can all the trains be on 1 farm or do i need to put tracks on another farm that i do not want to.. also why can't i buy 2 of the same cars that i need the most of.. like 2 of the sliding door train .. its one per engine with 10 cars if we have to buy these we should be able to buy what we need most of.. can you change that please.. and if you are going to add other trains with other goods can you please post and tell us so we know to wait for next month.. i sure don't want to waste my fc on these and you come out with new ones.
Old Mar 16 2014, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

to Taz D
I 'm living in the Netherlands
Annette boerin
Old Mar 16 2014, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
question can all the trains be on 1 farm or do i need to put tracks on another farm that i do not want to.. also why can't i buy 2 of the same cars that i need the most of.. like 2 of the sliding door train .. its one per engine with 10 cars if we have to buy these we should be able to buy what we need most of.. can you change that please.. and if you are going to add other trains with other goods can you please post and tell us so we know to wait for next month.. i sure don't want to waste my fc on these and you come out with new ones.
You can have all your trains on the same farm. You can have up to 5 trains as long as they have the 5 different freight engines. You can have up to 5 of the same car as long as they are on separate trains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 02:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

farmtown should resume to normal working conditions, i threw the mayor out of the beer joint last night

i like the 2 train idea with 10 cars, makes doing the facilities a lot faster and im going to put in a pitch for google chrome, since i started using it, i havent crashed & it speeded the game up, no more ie for me, good job raul and your buddys, keep up the good work & next update make avaible a new iron orr carr
Old Mar 16 2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Perry View Post
what are they working on NOW?????? Have been trying to go to my farms for over an hour and it never loads past "loading user".....can't do other's facilities, either
Try using a different browser. I find that sometimes trying a different one helps. The one I recommend most is Opera since it also is Chromium based and not having the issues that Firefox and IE are having with gifts. No browser is perfect and sometimes pages just do not want to open.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 16 2014, 02:26 PM

any one know whats happening why workers not able to use my fuel please

Visit My Farm
Closed Thread