Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2014, 08:14 PM

The multiplanter for trees and flowers is totally awesome! If there isn't a way to use it for trees/flowers in storage, could you please please please add the gift trees and flowers to the store? Please? It would be so much easier to plant tree and flower farms if all trees and flowers were available from the store, and using this cool multiplanter. Please? (yes, I'm begging because I love big tree farms and it is a real pain to create them with the gift trees; I already donate a lot of $$ to the game and wish it would make a difference on getting this one request granted)
Old Jun 05 2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielB View Post
The multiplanter for trees and flowers is totally awesome! If there isn't a way to use it for trees/flowers in storage, could you please please please add the gift trees and flowers to the store? Please? It would be so much easier to plant tree and flower farms if all trees and flowers were available from the store, and using this cool multiplanter. Please? (yes, I'm begging because I love big tree farms and it is a real pain to create them with the gift trees; I already donate a lot of $$ to the game and wish it would make a difference on getting this one request granted)
I agree all flowers and Trees should be in the store its a pain when you need to plant a lot of them and it takes years to collect enough from gifts

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 06 2014, 12:09 PM

Default still missing animals

still missing regular and fc animals
Old Jun 06 2014, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
still missing regular and fc animals
As it says over your farms this could take a few days for them to get it fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2014, 05:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
As it says over your farms this could take a few days for them to get it fixed.
AND(this is my opinion and mine only). Don't be rushing a new release.BECAUSE, until the animal problems are sorted out,I doubt they will be releasing anything new. I have to say if I lost animals,I didn't realize it .Didn't check them before things went down,and had them when it did.

And Thank You Raul.You see how many,rely on the game for life's pleaure
we get a lil shook up when the game goes away! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Old Jun 06 2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
AND(this is my opinion and mine only). Don't be rushing a new release.BECAUSE, until the animal problems are sorted out,I doubt they will be releasing anything new. I have to say if I lost animals,I didn't realize it .Didn't check them before things went down,and had them when it did.

And Thank You Raul.You see how many,rely on the game for life's pleaure
we get a lil shook up when the game goes away! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
I rather wait til all is fixed then to have more go wrong with any new updates, Thanks for the great game and all the time you all put into it for us...
Old Jun 06 2014, 09:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Ok, went there, it shows their coins, levels, etc.. but when I went back to my farm the bar still shows just me with the green dot and I know some of them are active and in their farms because I just posted and on their message box the green dot is there but not on the neighbors bar... maybe it will be fixed before I know it, but just thought I mention it in case other people have this problem... thanks Taz...
I don't see my neighbors online with the green dot either and haven't since update .... on the neighbor bar .... also my buddy list isn't working at all either ....as far as letting me know who is online ... even tho I know they are on their farms ..as I ask them on FB chat ... annoying to say the least .... when is this going to get fixed ...hope soon !!
Old Jun 07 2014, 12:13 AM

Hi everyone, raul has just posted this update

Quote:
Post Release Updates - June 7th, 12:20AM EST

- We just released a fix to recover lost animals for most users automatically. It was a time consuming and complicated process and although there could be some instances where the recovery will fail, we think it will work for most users.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 07 2014, 05:11 AM

It would be very kind of the Devs to sneak in an upgrade along with the Father's day stuff they are busy rolling out

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jun 07 2014, 08:07 AM

Smile More Flowers

Please, please give us some new flowers.
Closed Thread