Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2011, 11:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
I was thinking that maybe the devs don't live in a country that celebrates St pats day hence no decorations...Just a thought..
The devs live inn the USA.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 13 2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The devs live inn the USA.
Well it was just a thought....
Old Mar 13 2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
yeah, there are several facilities that my husband and I have filtered into landscapes on our farms as if they're residences. The devs have done a nice job with that - other buildings are out of place with that theme.

Right now he's designated me as caretaker for all his farms and I have time while I'm waiting for the newest updates.

I have a particular large residence in mind to use for Farm #9 and picture this lovely, serene area of formal flower gardens, hedges and trees with water features strategically placed. Maybe the only crop would be a vineyard area, hmm I get more ideas as I write about it.

Maybe you can share, and link your farms...... please

in the meantime, as the "care-taker" , you can "use" those farms to feed your own.

Old Mar 13 2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Justice View Post
FarmTown is getting VERY boring people. Release some new farms for us for Pete's sake. I'm getting ready to pour some real life cash into another game because this one is so stale and boring without updates.
I tend to agree, with 10 Mil in XP and everything maxed out the devs need to keep the diehards interested. The Facility Manager was a great addition to reduce the time spent. With Farm 9 coming people are getting tired of spending 2 hours a day keeping the farm going. A Harvest All or Plow All or Plant All type of tool would really help and who cares what it cost. If you are already sending them $20 - $30 per month for Farm Cash then a tool that could shave an hour off your day would be priceless.
I am certain I don't speak for everyone but need to keep it interesting. I am looking at a year doing nothing just to reach the maximum level which would probably be level 500 for 10Mil XP.
Thanks for all you do devs

Last edited by bob07; Mar 13 2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old Mar 13 2011, 01:47 PM
Account Not Linked

AMEN! bobo, I agree with you. I am at 185 now, and nowhere to go......FT is a good game, but we have to have something now to keep us going.

When will there be a Farm 9?

Thanks,

Bama
Old Mar 13 2011, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Only the devs know when/if there is a farm 9
Old Mar 13 2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Maybe you can share, and link your farms...... please

in the meantime, as the "care-taker" , you can "use" those farms to feed your own.

oh yes, my hubby and I use each others farms ... working them when we've filled the facilities to capacity. Besides having oil rigs and dairy processing plants on each of our farms, we get so much more cheese and fuel by working "for" each other. Also recently realized that I don't have to buy the Sewing facility to letter T-shirts with my Printing & Packaging facility because I get T-shirts when I work his facility. We also sell goods to each other when needed ... and fish each others places when that's convenient.

It's nice having a husband of 43 years who enjoys some of the same things as me. Right now he's in a bit of a rut with the farming (doing "real" things in his wood shop), so I'm maintaining the barns and trees for him at least.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 13 2011, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

I used the water cover...thinking it would occupy one space, and it covered my whole farm. Kind of interesteing, but not what I wanted. Now I can't get it off. Any suggestions? I'll rethink how to use the water cover. It is cool, just not what I wanted on that farm. Thanks!
Toby's Mom
Old Mar 13 2011, 02:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobysMom View Post
I used the water cover...thinking it would occupy one space, and it covered my whole farm. Kind of interesteing, but not what I wanted. Now I can't get it off. Any suggestions? I'll rethink how to use the water cover. It is cool, just not what I wanted on that farm. Thanks!
Toby's Mom
Easy, just go back to the ground/path tab and buy a new ground cover
Old Mar 13 2011, 04:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default water cover

Thanks Double T! I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks for the advise. Oh, by the way, how do you get your river to look like a waterfall, like the picture in you avitar page? I tried and couldn't get mine to do that. What's the trick?
Thanks again
Toby's Mom
Closed Thread