Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 09 2022, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icprnsess View Post
( 1812670654 )

I cannot see any other players when I am in any of the markets or the inn. Can anyone help me please.
Hi Icprnsess,

I moved your post to the thread about Markets.

When you enter Job Market only you and Tom are there?

Be sure that when you load the market the plug is green. If it is red then you are off line.

If not, check if English US language is showing up when you click in Map: the Room language has to be set to English US too. If not, please change it and then click in Job Market.

If nothing works, click in your preferences, the wrench and change the language to any other and click in the green check mark. Reload the game.
Click in the wrench again, and set language back to English US and reload the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2022, 06:22 AM

can you tell me where the farmers are at in the market
Old Feb 12 2022, 06:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
can you tell me where the farmers are at in the market
Hi Peggy,

Your last post about this was answered, please click on this link to be taken to it, try what is suggested and supply the answers requested if those do not help.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6483714

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 14 2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icprnsess View Post
( 1812670654 )

I cannot see any other players when I am in any of the markets or the inn. Can anyone help me please.
hi there
the farmers are not showing up english is correct
Old Feb 14 2022, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
hi there
the farmers are not showing up english is correct
Hi Peggy

Did you change your language to other one, reloaded the game and changed it back to english?

If you did that and you still have problems, then you have to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:33 PM

I am unable to hire workers because no one comes into the marketplace page xcept me and Tom! I tried the other marketplace for selling and got the same result.
Old Feb 14 2022, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
I am unable to hire workers because no one comes into the marketplace page xcept me and Tom! I tried the other marketplace for selling and got the same result.
Hi Zebra,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the market.
First make sure you are online (green plug) when you go to the markets. If the plug is red you are offline and you won't see anyone.
Your language is correct (english US), so try changing it to something else, check the green check at the bottom, close your farms and browser. Then reopen and change it back to english US, save, close and reopen and go to the market and see if that fixed it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2022, 05:53 PM

Default no one in the markets, but me.

Problems with the Market Place........... I have done all the various suggestions and yet still most of the time when I go to the Marketplace (either one) There is only me and "Tom" there. I went earlier this evening and there were 4 people in job market, there are always more than that and I tried several times previously to get in and no one else was there. Suggestions made in a previous post for the same problem included clearing cache, going to another farm and going back to my farm and the market. Changing language (it was English, but I changed it and changed it back to same) It asked me to copy the number down when I opened both, but it only says joining room when I go to market and nothing when I go back to my farm. I have closed and reopened both the farm and the computer. Please help me with this I will be having several farms come ready soon and I rely on the people I hire to do the work.
Old Feb 18 2022, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Problems with the Market Place........... I have done all the various suggestions and yet still most of the time when I go to the Marketplace (either one) There is only me and "Tom" there. I went earlier this evening and there were 4 people in job market, there are always more than that and I tried several times previously to get in and no one else was there. Suggestions made in a previous post for the same problem included clearing cache, going to another farm and going back to my farm and the market. Changing language (it was English, but I changed it and changed it back to same) It asked me to copy the number down when I opened both, but it only says joining room when I go to market and nothing when I go back to my farm. I have closed and reopened both the farm and the computer. Please help me with this I will be having several farms come ready soon and I rely on the people I hire to do the work.
Hi powell

I moved your post from Suggestions to the thread for your problem in Help & Support.

When you have a problem, please post in Help & Support instead of Suggestions.
That area is only to post new ideas for the game.

Please contact Support team about your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 19 2022, 11:00 AM

Default Problems in job workplace

Hi my game id is actually 570427319 but i cannot get into the forum as i need the password reset again please, i did update it and then my system crashed and i cannot get the password i though i put in to work

The question today is that i am entering the job marketplace, I am seeing maybe 5-7 people and it has been this way all day, I have read previous posts and i have tried the following, i have cleared cookies and cache, the language is set to english uk and it is definitely the job marketplace i have been going into

Can you help please?