Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2010, 05:07 AM

Oh I just love the manure spreader and it is worth ever bit of what we paid in Farm Town Dollars. I sent one as a gift to a very good friend and she is so thrilled with it turning her gifts into pigs LOL , I did too and I got so much manure . I am a HAPPY FARMER. I know you guys work so hard to make this game so realistic and I just love it.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK , YOU GOT A LOT OF TALENT GUYS . Well I am off to my Farm to play with all my new toys :-)
Old Aug 25 2010, 09:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to soaringhawk44

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I can't find anything about Almonds. I've been wondering if you could add an Almond Production, like Peanuts? It only makes sense to me. Just thought I'd throw it out there

Thanks
Old Aug 25 2010, 10:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
how many xp points are necessary before new levels are reached? I am at 115 but have more than 133,000 xp points and would like to know how I can get enough farm cash to buy things I need
You can purchase Farm Cash using Pay Pal

$39.99 US gives you 250 Farm Cash

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 25 2010, 11:33 AM

Level:
XP:

what I do for farm cash.... I have had 2 yard sales when new stuff came out that "I just had to have" LOL.....I do the application of the day and other free stuff every day just about i do forget but I just save up for the new things.......i have had two friends "gift" me items...(I am blessed with sweet friends......) The Semi and the Wine Cellar how cool is that? No I did not ask them for these things...it has worked out so far i have gotten $80 Farm Cash from the free offers.... how cool is that??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 25 2010, 12:01 PM

Level:
XP:

ummmm a bit of a problem.. i just hid my buildings and sure enough it flashed minus 9,7?? coins and sure enough it subtracted them.. no one is on my farms doing anything at all . have not done anything yet lol was just getting ready to seed .......first time on my farm doing anything today LOL freaky yes it subtracted them....... i had emptied cache last night and did a chkdsk on my pc so it took time to load farm town and had to refresh a few times I am on dial up so that does take a few re loads for me.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 25 2010, 01:23 PM

All stocked up on FC and ready for the next upgrade and a farm 6 to put my beach on.
Old Aug 25 2010, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

My Tree Shaker will not work for me selecting the icon selection - I get the message that I must have a shaker in my farm. Which means that I have to move it each time. TOO MUCH trouble. Once a tool is purchased and it shows in the icon selection it should work on any farm and NOT have to move it from farm to farm. This goes for the new 4 plot Bulldozier and the Fishing Boat. PLEASE make these changes. Thanks!
Old Aug 25 2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddy View Post
My Tree Shaker will not work for me selecting the icon selection - I get the message that I must have a shaker in my farm. Which means that I have to move it each time. TOO MUCH trouble. Once a tool is purchased and it shows in the icon selection it should work on any farm and NOT have to move it from farm to farm. This goes for the new 4 plot Bulldozier and the Fishing Boat. PLEASE make these changes. Thanks!
go to the farm the item is on select it then go to the other farm and you can use it with out moving it.. works for all items
Old Aug 25 2010, 05:03 PM

Default Double plow problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juwalalce View Post
I am having a problem with the new plow option. It seems as tho plowers can now plow in areas not previously plowed. Which is probably great for those who like to layer their crops but for those of us who set things up in a certain way it can be quite an anxiety ridden time watching someone plow all over you neatly planned out farm. Also really time consuming having to go back a delete 100's of unwanted plots.
YES, this is really a waste of time when someone you hire plows all over the place!! ALSO, I have not yet figured out how they plant trees over the regular crops. Please explain!
You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the great work, I'm addicted!!!!!
Old Aug 25 2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly41 View Post
YES, this is really a waste of time when someone you hire plows all over the place!! ALSO, I have not yet figured out how they plant trees over the regular crops. Please explain!
You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the great work, I'm addicted!!!!!
Really interesting to see this problem referred to. I have been seeing it happen on one of my farms for a few weeks now - way before the upgrade to the plow thing happened last week. Only seemed to happen on one farm and I could sit there and watch others plow areas under paths etc where I have not never plowed myself. I got sick of deleting the plots so started sowing them along with everything else/
It never happened at my other farms though- very odd
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Closed Thread