Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2015, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thanks Taz, but I haven't bought those tools yet, waiting to organize my farms before I do that that's why I didn't notice them, but are we not getting any new facilities???... I'm always anxious for those...
Shellgirlmtl,
You will know when the rest of us know and of course that will be when Raul posts the information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:40 PM

Found something else, clove trees now take only one spot instead of 4.

Edit, oak trees are also one spot.

Last edited by GoalieAunt; Mar 13 2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:47 PM

Thanks for the update. Another improvement with the quest manager, you can now open/load a facility from the Cooperative quest like the "normal" quest. I really like that improvement.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

new update, thank you!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:45 PM

Default loading facilities slooooooooow

doesn't want to progress from one to the next facility when using load all or start all

Takes about 10 times or more longer than before

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Mar 13 2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: more info
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:53 PM

Default Prob Noticed Coop start task & dev request list

Hi Raul,
you asked for problems, I just started my final stage of a coop quest. Yay, ya'll are listening and I have my list at hand can start checking some requests off!!! OMG ty for the hide crops, again ya'll are listening and we will all be so much happier.

Prob: When storing product via StartAll it is slow & when filling fac it is slow. Clients went quickly as usual.

Prob: When I started my Coop (thank you for the Open feature on Coops!..another of my tons of requests) the Transportation fac opened for me to produce X product. I do not have the StartAll button up top as in the normal Quest section. When I work a normal Quest, the StartAll feature is available. It is a small thing, either way thank you so very much and here is my list again if ya'll can add any more.

Cathy McCormick

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 14 2015 at 12:02 AM.
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:54 PM

hope this lasts, I turned off crops while planting and am zooming through planting 9 layers at the speed of light
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
doesn't want to progress from one to the next facility when using load all or start all
Hi John,
There are a lot more players on tonight than normal because of the release. That would be why it is slower now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Hi Raul,
you asked for problems, I just started my final stage of a coop quest. Yay, ya'll are listening and I have my list at hand can start checking some requests off!!! OMG ty for the hide crops, again ya'll are listening and we will all be so much happier.

Prob: When storing product via StartAll it is slow & when filling fac it is slow. Clients went quickly as usual.

Prob: When I started my Coop (thank you for the Open feature on Coops!..another of my tons of requests) the Transportation fac opened for me to produce X product. I do not have the StartAll button up top as in the normal Quest section. When I work a normal Quest, the StartAll feature is available. It is a small thing, either way thank you so very much and here is my list again if ya'll can add any more.

Cathy McCormick
Hi Cathy,
All the preceding suggestions should be put in the Suggestion section in the threads about each one rather than filling up the Release thread with them. This is not the place for suggestions. If these have been suggested before the developers already have them in a listing for consideration and we thank you for your suggestions.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:09 AM

Default Reply to Taz D

Thank you so very much they have been and I send them once in a blue moon just in case one might be of use or new consideration as the software continues to change.
Can you put in a word for the low qual button? lol Ty again!! I send them directly to support as other when suggesting.
Thank you again Taz D.
Cathy
Closed Thread