Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 03 2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
need some opinions.... i made a garage for my farm equipment... worked really hard on it.... do you think since we can store our equipment now i should redesign my farm????
I think your Garage is really lovely Sunny. Personally I would leave it..its makes really good decoration for your farm xx

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Nov 03 2010, 04:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
I think your Garage is really lovely Sunny. Personally I would leave it..its makes really good decoration for your farm xx
Yes, it is good, maybe instead of the equipment you can put cars there instead.
Old Nov 03 2010, 04:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
need some opinions.... i made a garage for my farm equipment... worked really hard on it.... do you think since we can store our equipment now i should redesign my farm????
If you are unsure, perhaps wait until the new levels come out. New decorations might arrive at the same time and you might want to redesign again anyway, shame we dont know when that is yet. I suppose the only real question is, if you like seeing your tools in the garage and like the way it looks then keep it. You have some lovely farms, well designed, thanks for sharing them with us

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 03 2010, 06:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
If you are unsure, perhaps wait until the new levels come out. New decorations might arrive at the same time and you might want to redesign again anyway, shame we dont know when that is yet. I suppose the only real question is, if you like seeing your tools in the garage and like the way it looks then keep it. You have some lovely farms, well designed, thanks for sharing them with us
oh your just too sweet thank you all for your thoughts........ i am thinking i will put some cars there and take some of the equipment out... thank you all very much.......i am flattered...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 03 2010, 09:30 PM

now i may have the wrong end of the stick here,......but i always thought that thanksgiving commemorated the landing of the fleet with the settlers ...and they celebrated (if thats the word i need here) their safe arrival .......i may be worng but i am australian so please correct me ........as for farm 7 well i doubt they will make it farmcash only because if they did the forums server would crash badly witht he weight of posts that people would make ...and please devs dont be too heavy with the price in coins...but please keep up the great work that makes this game the only farming game worth playing

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Nov 03 2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Which farm is your garage on? I couldn't find it.
Old Nov 03 2010, 10:36 PM

That garage is very clever Sunny. I don't think I would be demolishing it in a hurry after all that work.
Farm 2 Bunnylady...
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Nov 03 2010, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnylady View Post
I haven't read all 69 pages of posts but I need to make a comment to the devs about the Pecan Tree. I am a native Texan where Pecan trees are very abundant. They are very tall, large branches, and lots of "green leaves". The Pecan tree here in FT, well I don't know where you got the image but it is totally wrong. Where do ya'll research your graphics? Needless to say I have purchased some of them but wished they looked like the ones around here.
I don't know. I have one in my yard that has never grown up...nor has it produced....lol
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2010, 01:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
I'm not into cute stuff, I guess. I'm more into realistic views of the structures.
Likewise, Scott.
Old Nov 04 2010, 01:38 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
now i may have the wrong end of the stick here,......but i always thought that thanksgiving commemorated the landing of the fleet with the settlers ...and they celebrated (if thats the word i need here) their safe arrival .......i may be worng but i am australian so please correct me ........as for farm 7 well i doubt they will make it farmcash only because if they did the forums server would crash badly witht he weight of posts that people would make ...and please devs dont be too heavy with the price in coins...but please keep up the great work that makes this game the only farming game worth playing
Basically correct about the celebration we call Thanksgiving here in the US. According to history, a group of religious dissenters (known as the "Pilgrims") sailed from England and landed at what is now known as Plymouth Rock on the Massachusetts coast in 1620. After a winter which many of this small group of settlers did not survive, they were able to bring in crops their second season and held a feast to "give thanks." The feast is historically said to have lasted several days and members of a local American Indian tribe who had helped these settlers are said to have also taken part in the feast. This day now is observed to "give thanks" for not only the bounty of the harvest, but to pause and be thankful for all our blessings. It is a National holiday on which all government offices and banks are closed, as (voluntarily) are many businesses. Though a Christian holiday, since the Pilgrims were Christian, it is generally observed by most families and individuals who gather for a big meal and, modernly, often spend the afternoon watching Thanksgiving Day football games -- most observations these days being more about eating and gathering with friends and family for food and fun that about solemnly giving thanks.
The turkey comes into it because those early Pilgrims are said to have included roasted wild turkey (along with venison, fish and other wild game meats) in their menu.
Closed Thread