Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyE View Post
Well in a way. Raul stated "Known Issues:

- Still some of the improvements to the Neighbours page are currently not working, or only works on some browsers
- Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.
Last edited by Raul; Yesterday at 02:42 AM.

It does not say they are working on it and states to report the browser and OS. But there has been no update. Maybe it's just the way I think and in my job communication is key. Giving updates on a daily bases and such.

Just would be nice to know. No worries.
The developers and forum moderators are 2 distinct groups of people. The moderators work on weekends. The developers do not!
Old Aug 11 2013, 08:58 PM

Global ingredients - blank screen, window freezes have to reload to unfreeze. Windows 7 and Chrome.
Old Aug 11 2013, 09:01 PM

Exclamation Funky Facilities

won't show amt when press store all button or cash out all button. very slow and funky
Old Aug 11 2013, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link below in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Thanks, but it fixed itself and I'm now able to work posts
Old Aug 11 2013, 09:12 PM

Great new release, Raul!!! Thank you!!!

I do have one slight problem......I can't get my messages to load in the game. It opens but just sits there saying loading.......
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
won't show amt when press store all button or cash out all button. very slow and funky
Do you have fuel? For those to work requires fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Great new release, Raul!!! Thank you!!!

I do have one slight problem......I can't get my messages to load in the game. It opens but just sits there saying loading.......
There is a thread in Help and Support about this. Please post in that with your server information. They are trying to gether information on this. This usually only happens when the pictures from Facebook don't load for your neighbors. Here is a link to the thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552462
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

You made my heart go pitter patter when I say Donny's face on your post...I have loved him for so long....lol
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:41 PM

Default Migration from Facebook Credits

10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.

I don't know if this has been asked and answered but will the ability to use facebook gift cards exist? If there are any facebook credits still in our account with facebook, will we lose those?
Thanks & I appreciate the updates
Old Aug 11 2013, 11:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.

I don't know if this has been asked and answered but will the ability to use facebook gift cards exist? If there are any facebook credits still in our account with facebook, will we lose those?
Thanks & I appreciate the updates
Just have to wait and see. Facebook is the one forcing the change. All of the games are having to do this.
Closed Thread