Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2011, 08:51 PM
denver729
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Ok....let's keep this thread on topic with the 'new' release...thanks
*Maude look with her hands on her hips* Give us a "new release" and we can stay on topic.

*/un-Maude and hides quickly behind the barn*
Old Mar 12 2011, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver729 View Post
*Maude look with her hands on her hips* Give us a "new release" and we can stay on topic.

*/un-Maude and hides quickly behind the barn*
I'm a mod, not a dev
Old Mar 13 2011, 12:53 AM

ok, can we have new levels and farm 9 now? This has been a month already since the last update, we were spoilt with the updates every two weeks a while ago. Love the game, but need to have something to play for, at top level with all facilities and all farms already.
Old Mar 13 2011, 04:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Each time we have an update I vow to keep it just for crops ( and yes I spend real money to get the largest but it is my only 'vice' and at 72 I am pleasing myself) but then I hit on a bit of a theme and start filling it with trees/water and buildings and find myself desperate for corn and wheat again I am on top level but never get bored because I do all my own work Great Game Thankyou Devs

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 13 2011, 09:40 AM

Unhappy

please can we have farm 9 now i need more space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need higher levels something to aim for again please
Old Mar 13 2011, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

SOMETHING would be nice................
Old Mar 13 2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
Each time we have an update I vow to keep it just for crops ( and yes I spend real money to get the largest but it is my only 'vice' and at 72 I am pleasing myself) but then I hit on a bit of a theme and start filling it with trees/water and buildings and find myself desperate for corn and wheat again I am on top level but never get bored because I do all my own work Great Game Thankyou Devs
me too parrot ... main difference is that I'm 64 instead of 72.

this time I have a plan for Farm 9 to be just beautiful, no crops, no oil rigs or dairy processing plants ... flowers, trees, water and one of the large beautiful homes.
Old Mar 13 2011, 10:07 AM

Question

I was thinking that maybe the devs don't live in a country that celebrates St pats day hence no decorations...Just a thought..
Old Mar 13 2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
me too parrot ... main difference is that I'm 64 instead of 72.

this time I have a plan for Farm 9 to be just beautiful, no crops, no oil rigs or dairy processing plants ... flowers, trees, water and one of the large beautiful homes.

in a word.............. Nice

by the way..... I am "only" 64.... and I hope to see at least 3 (#9,10, and 11) more farms before I am 65. lol

I have almost all the homes, some in storage. But on one of the farms I am going to try making the "residence" out of a couple of facilities. Another farmer did that and the idea intrigues me.

Old Mar 13 2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
in a word.............. Nice

by the way..... I am "only" 64.... and I hope to see at least 3 (#9,10, and 11) more farms before I am 65. lol

I have almost all the homes, some in storage. But on one of the farms I am going to try making the "residence" out of a couple of facilities. Another farmer did that and the idea intrigues me.

yeah, there are several facilities that my husband and I have filtered into landscapes on our farms as if they're residences. The devs have done a nice job with that - other buildings are out of place with that theme.

Right now he's designated me as caretaker for all his farms and I have time while I'm waiting for the newest updates.

I have a particular large residence in mind to use for Farm #9 and picture this lovely, serene area of formal flower gardens, hedges and trees with water features strategically placed. Maybe the only crop would be a vineyard area, hmm I get more ideas as I write about it.
Closed Thread