Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2011, 08:10 PM

I think of the games just like "flowers coming soon" man I checked that over and over and then when they came.........I was thrilled... it is all good when they come...I am still busy mentally planning Farm 12

Gotta change my sig line... level 260

Lisa
Level 260
Farming Addict Forever
Old Oct 26 2011, 01:17 AM

what is up with all spam on the forum this week. it is starting to drive me nuts
Old Oct 26 2011, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
what is up with all spam on the forum this week. it is starting to drive me nuts
unfortunatly some people have nothing better to do

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 26 2011, 06:05 AM

THIS STILL IS NOT WORKING. ALL I GET IS A BAD GATEWAY MESSAGE. i'VE POSTED THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND NO ONE HAS ANSWERED ME. CANN SOMEONE LET US KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED?

YES I HAVE CLEARED MY CACHE FOR BOTH FLASH AND FIREFOX. THIS HAPPENS TO ME ON CHROME, FIREFOX AND SAFARI.

THANKS

Farmtown Farmer Lists: When the friend selector window shows up, you can use these filters inside the window: My Neighbours and Farmers Helping Me (this last filter are the same users appearing at the very bottom of the game).

Old Oct 26 2011, 08:08 AM

When are the MINI Games coming?
Old Oct 26 2011, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
THIS STILL IS NOT WORKING. ALL I GET IS A BAD GATEWAY MESSAGE. i'VE POSTED THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND NO ONE HAS ANSWERED ME. CANN SOMEONE LET US KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED?

YES I HAVE CLEARED MY CACHE FOR BOTH FLASH AND FIREFOX. THIS HAPPENS TO ME ON CHROME, FIREFOX AND SAFARI.

THANKS

Farmtown Farmer Lists: When the friend selector window shows up, you can use these filters inside the window: My Neighbours and Farmers Helping Me (this last filter are the same users appearing at the very bottom of the game).

Hi Best place to post is in the help and support as most support questions are seen there by the helpers.

Have you tried rebooting your router?

have you tried different browsers?

Old Oct 26 2011, 10:38 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ok, quick question... i have received a couple requests to "join my village" as opposed to "be my neighbor" in ft. what is the difference? IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? what are the pros/cons?? i have accepted the ones i've gotten, but as of yet i really don't see a difference. any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 26 2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
When are the MINI Games coming?
LOL ... that's the question of the day since they already told us that the next update will have new levels and Farm 12.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 26 2011, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
ok, quick question... i have received a couple requests to "join my village" as opposed to "be my neighbor" in ft. what is the difference? IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? what are the pros/cons?? i have accepted the ones i've gotten, but as of yet i really don't see a difference. any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Only difference I can see is the "join my village" is the message sent from the Invite tab and the "be my neighbor" is sent from the My Neighbors tab. I am thinking the Invite does not get them to be your neighbor though so don't see it's purpose. I couldn't even send either one to my niece as she didn't show on either list. She had to go ahead and join Farm Town and then send me the invite, then we both sent the neighbor requests. But until she sent the Invite I couldn't see her on any of my lists of All my Friends. Maybe the mods can find out what the difference is and let us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
I had a few of those just after the current release was released but seems to have gone back to normal seems it was a glitch with the add neighbour requests for a while but should be ok now.

Closed Thread