Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2011, 10:43 AM
Account Not Linked

So, not sure where to post this question, but it seems the gift box has decreased in size since the last update. Can only accept 100 gifts or so before the gift box is full. Anyone else having this same problem?
thanks
Old Nov 26 2011, 10:50 AM

Just had to add my THANKS for separating the check box for ingredients between the regular facilities and the service facilities!!

AND a HUGE THANK YOU for giving the option to hide seasonal items!!! Makes it a lot easier to decorate and still harvest crops or flowers behind those items.

One request that I haven't seen mentioned in a while.....I really like the scroll bar that is available in the market and for the belts. Any possibility you will add it to the store?? (in fact, for ALL items that have a menu??)

Deborah
Old Nov 26 2011, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Great update! No problems at all. Would like to sell some of my buildings to neighbors though.
Old Nov 26 2011, 03:06 PM

Love the newest release. Only problem I can see is the winter trees will not hide when you uncheck the "show seasonal items" in the drop down box. Some of the houses also do not hide. Thanks again for all the great work you do to keep this game #1.
Old Nov 26 2011, 03:24 PM

For some reason my trees do not stay fertilized. I noticed several days ago that all my trees to be chopped were not fertilized and some of the harvestable trees also. I ALWAYS fertilize every farm at the same time, as soon as I notice that a farm needs to be fertilized. I just finished harvesting all my trees again and I had the same problem, even though the trees should have remained fertilized from the last time I harvested them. What's going on?? I do not have the newest sprinkler... it's too expensive! Does this have anything to do with my problem??
Old Nov 26 2011, 03:51 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherdi the sower View Post
For some reason my trees do not stay fertilized. I noticed several days ago that all my trees to be chopped were not fertilized and some of the harvestable trees also. I ALWAYS fertilize every farm at the same time, as soon as I notice that a farm needs to be fertilized. I just finished harvesting all my trees again and I had the same problem, even though the trees should have remained fertilized from the last time I harvested them. What's going on?? I do not have the newest sprinkler... it's too expensive! Does this have anything to do with my problem??
Hi there,

Just had a look at your farms, as far as i can tell all trees that can be chopped or harvested are showing as fertilised. The only ones that do not show (F) are decorative trees, which is correct.

If you fertilised a farm when the trees were showing ready to be harvested or chopped then the fertilisation would not work on those trees, at that time, as it needs to be applied during the growing process. If that's what you did, harvesting/chopping them would then show the (F).

If there are specific trees you are having problems with, let us know which ones and whereabouts on which farm, so we can take a look.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 26 2011, 07:17 PM

Default Is this something new?

Just noticed something I never saw before, a message on the side of the screen:

F Farm Town Leader Board

My Name
#1 with 12,599,996 points

I admit I play alot and I'm probably in the top few percentage of players, but #1 doesn't make sense. Is it only compared to my immediate neighbors?
Old Nov 26 2011, 07:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
Just noticed something I never saw before, a message on the side of the screen:

F Farm Town Leader Board

My Name
#1 with 12,599,996 points

I admit I play alot and I'm probably in the top few percentage of players, but #1 doesn't make sense. Is it only compared to my immediate neighbors?
Hi are you seeing that in Facebooks App Ticker? Yes, that does seem to be just ranking amongst your neighbours and no-one else.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 26 2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi are you seeing that in Facebooks App Ticker? Yes, that does seem to be just ranking amongst your neighbours and no-one else.
YEP - That's what I thought, please have an intervention for me, if I ever get to be the number 1 player on Farm Town.

I really do have a life
Old Nov 26 2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
yes, but what's the red 1 for?

and I'm guessing that the number to the right of FarmTown is the total of gifts pending

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Closed Thread