Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
SImple answer - no. Just look for a new announcement with a different date. That will be when you will see anything new added.
Thanks, Taz D!

Regards
Simera
Old May 10 2011, 02:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hello everyone,
Just a friendly reminder. This thread is for feedback on the new release. If you wish to continue with discussions on layering, we have a thread for that. Please click on the following link and read the 1st post on page 1 before posting.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422386
Thanks

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 10 2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
I don't know which server you're on, but here it's still as slow as can be. And, the "enqueueing" box is nearly always on my screen when I'm working on a farm.
I have been having lots of issues with the enqueueing as well. Happening when I am going farm to farm with whomever I have hired and when I am working their farm too.
Old May 11 2011, 11:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i have a neighbor that is having trouble with the Combine..... when she tries to use it .. it says she needs more money..... something like that. is there a thread for that issue....??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2011, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i have a neighbor that is having trouble with the Combine..... when she tries to use it .. it says she needs more money..... something like that. is there a thread for that issue....??
Tools and Fuel is the name of the thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2011, 12:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Tools and Fuel is the name of the thread.
thanks Taz......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old May 11 2011, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
thanks Taz......
Your welcome. It would be better though if your friend posted in there about it instead of through you. Then they can work directly with the mods.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2011, 02:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for all the upgrades ! Although wondering does the service facilities cash out more a coin profit for products other than selling them out of storage at the market ?
Old May 11 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujuloo View Post
Thanks for all the upgrades ! Although wondering does the service facilities cash out more a coin profit for products other than selling them out of storage at the market ?
Hi , yes it does , usually between 25-40% more.
Old May 11 2011, 03:45 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
I have played since the beginning and while in the past I have eagerly awaited new facilites,this times Im not buying .Even though i have spare FC. i feel its become a chore,too many facilites and too time wasting filling and working them. Im not working neighbours as much and many are not working mine..it takes too long...Facilities are stopping being fun because there are too many.

Isn't it time we had new animals in better shapes and colours. the horses /cows/sheep/ huge rabbit etc are all stuck in the original shape. no new breeds or colours to place on the farm. Somehow its about money now.i have always bought and also donated in the past.Now i feel fleeced. The basics need looking at.

Where are the avatar different clothes??

C'mon dev's its time to look at the basics and improve the original animals and slow on the new facilites..
It seems to me you want the same stuff that's in the other farm game we don't mention on this forum. I absolutely do NOT want pink sheep, and green pigs, nor do I want to create my own babies with them. I think this game has far less farm cash items than the other one (the proof is in the pudding, compare the amounts in this store, to that market)..

I'm not sure about the whole "to many facilities" thing. I really like the facilities, however, I do agree that something needs to be done on the side now of the helper. I absolutely dislike (hate is to strong a word) to go to each farm, either to find no facility, or just 1 facility (I am guilty of this myself, but my extra facilities are cheese, and wine and other heavily needed product related facilities) I have decorations on almost every farm, because I decided long ago, I didn't need 7 farms with just crops, trees, lakes, and animals, so I chose to add decor and sacrifice a bit of my crop yields. When 8 and 9 came out, I had extra fields to play with as I really have no plans to decorate them any further.

I appreciate the fact that Farm Town developers listen to there players. The game has changed in many ways in the almost 2 years that I've played it. (I started in June 2009). The other farm game developers, do not listen to there players, and there players are leaving by the droves at this point. Yes, I play the other farm game, but I don't play it as much as I use to, because as I said, I don't like nurseries, babysitting animals, pink sheep or green pigs.

Closed Thread