Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2011, 11:45 PM

Thanks Raul - great job. This has rejuvenated my interest in the game.
Old Jun 05 2011, 12:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm actually quite surprised by all the "outrage" of 2 extra popups for the belt system. Granted, I have no clue if the additional dans will cause a popup or not, but lets look at the big picture here. Once you've achieved the black belt and the additional dans, that's the end of a wall ad for that particular crop.

In addition, Facebook allows people to "hide game posts" for games. If your friends haven't figured out how to do that, tell them how to hide the posts, as well, learn how to make a list of friends you can block or send specifically to for wall posts which you can do by clicking the lock button on the wall ad, or simply hit the x and don't ask for the gift/help that wall ads can offer you.

Threatening to quit a game over something new as well, without really giving it a chance says to me you should just quit anyway, if you can't have it your way, it's the highway.. Well, so long.. I won't miss you.

I admit that I do not care for the limit. I like helping my neighbors, and I do not want coins for doing so. I'd rather have the product only because it allows me to offer facility runs as well. I'd rather there be a limit as to how many neighbors I can help versus a 3 hour limit. Why not make that 8 to 10 people we can help per day. Thus the 3 hour limit is gone and if get to help the 8 to 10 people during the time we are on, people would be happier.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 05 2011, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Can you please change the 250,000 coins max per three hours for us that are long time players since the beginning of time. I received two items from my post and hit the max of 250,000 most are not clicking on the items we need for the facilities now due to this as they have also reached the max. I LOVE the game still however it should be changed.

Sorry typo at the top, should be for us not use..
I agree! I only clicked on one post and was at my limit for 3 hours. It would be nice if we could at least collect 3 rewards like the gift requests.
Old Jun 05 2011, 01:23 AM

Level:
XP:

does fertilizing the crops matter or not when it comes to getting belts?

Old Jun 05 2011, 01:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
does fertilizing the crops matter or not when it comes to getting belts?

It does not matter it counts the fields you harvest not the boxes you get from that field.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 05 2011, 02:37 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
It does not matter it counts the fields you harvest not the boxes you get from that field.
So that basically means that our manure spreaders are obsolete. I mean if we automatically have a 70some percent chance of getting an extra box every time we harvest a box heck thats practically a free spreader right there.

Old Jun 05 2011, 03:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
So that basically means that our manure spreaders are obsolete. I mean if we automatically have a 70some percent chance of getting an extra box every time we harvest a box heck thats practically a free spreader right there.
Well I seem to never have enough of some stuff like rice, corn, and tomatoes, so the extra boxes will be a big help there. Yea for some crops it really wont matter. There are some crops like aloe that is use so little of, one full fertilized farm of that will last me a while so the 71% extra means I will only have to plant that every 3 months or so.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 05 2011, 03:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Default cant get on ft

would be nice if we could get on farm town ,problems here in the uk since before the weekend , all are crops going to waste ,come on sort it out.
Old Jun 05 2011, 04:01 AM

The MAIN issue is to fill facilities these days, u guys shall focus on it on priority bases, at least give us stacked facilities (multiple farms facilities combine as one facilitiy in Facility Manager with "full" button as we have in SemiTrailer now)
It will give us relief as mine take more then four hours to fill and i am so sick of it now that stop filling them. PLEAS PLEASE do some thing for facilities, it is more important then having 10th farm as we need to work out an easy way more all of storage items to facilities.
Thanks in advance
Old Jun 05 2011, 04:43 AM

Please help - I posted this on the other thread but I am not getting the correct bonus for flower harvests - only 5 of each flower from friends and PLANTS not harvests!
Other than this I think this is great - thank-you Raul and the team
Closed Thread