Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 19 2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
To be able to make decent farms again like I used to have I need at least 5 more farms. As I read with the current farms we can only add a certain amount of facilities. In the end what I did so my farms 1 thru 9 look reasonable I just put all my facilities on farm 10. It looks like a DUMP I hate it. I would love to have 3 farms (which might not be called farms) but Towns - Commercial Centres and Industrial Centers where you can plant your Restaurants in the Town (farm) the Facilities that produce revenue (shops etc) in the Commercial Centres and then the Facilities like shoe factory etc etc in the Industrial Center. On these Centers I would suggest no crops would be able to grow only flowers and trees to make it look nice and there could be roads traced before hand so that we can line our facilities according to a road map plan. Then we could use our Farms for farming and not have to clutter them with facilities. Now my facilities are so close to one another they look like dumps. I am ashamed of my number 10 farm which is a real dump.
So please Farm Town Developers think about this idea.
Regards
A long time farmer since 2009
i would not like the idea of ANYONE controlling the way i put together and decorate MY farms in any way, shape, or form! if you want to put your facilities on only 3 farms, then do so.. you have 7 other farms (so far) to do with as you wish, simple as that