Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2022, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyharbor View Post
What is an ingredient gift pack? How do I send one to my neighbors? I only see a sausage pack. I have received ingredients such as flour, pickles, ketchup and the sausage pack without getting credit in the new farm pass seasonal goals.
Hi pearlyharbor

You can send ingredients to a friend or receive ingredients. We dont know which is your exact goal.

To send ingredients you could click in your My Requests tab and then click in Show other wall requests link. There you will find many ingredients requests you can use for your goal.

If you need to receive ingredients, then you first need to ask for them. Open one regular factory and then click in the + icon for any product. You will post to facebook asking for ingredients. Once a friend click in the request, ingredients will be sent to your gift box and the goal will be completed.

You have more information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Sep 04 2022, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vonalm,

There are goals for unloading any ship as well as for the specific ships. The ships are coin and if you only use the blue one for the goals you haven't lost any thing and you gain points for the Farm Pass.
my apologies for thanking Mary when you, Taz, answered me. *shame*
how can i find my ships or the farm where they're located.
and i usually don't ask that many dumb questions in a row but having had several seizures and migraines for weeks aren't helping my brain any *sigh*
Old Sep 04 2022, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
my apologies for thanking Mary when you, Taz, answered me. *shame*
how can i find my ships or the farm where they're located.
and i usually don't ask that many dumb questions in a row but having had several seizures and migraines for weeks aren't helping my brain any *sigh*
Hi Vonalm,
Only way I know of finding them is to look. You can uncheck all the things for show except ships in the preferences and that will help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2022, 07:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Pass

Farm pass : harvesting my chickens for my quest are not counting towards farm pass goals
Old Sep 04 2022, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzzette View Post
Farm pass : harvesting my chickens for my quest are not counting towards farm pass goals
Hi Tazzzette,
I moved your post to the new release thread since this is a new item this release.
Please provide your user account ID. You can find that at the bottom of your farm page.
What was the quest you were doing?
What exactly is the goal you have and what does it say when you hover over it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2022, 08:58 PM

not sure why first hire did not work. but second hire (different player) did work and counted. neither were friends or neighbors.
Old Sep 04 2022, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
not sure why first hire did not work. but second hire (different player) did work and counted. neither were friends or neighbors.
Hi tammyjo,
On the first one did you collect the bonus on each farm you worked? You have to complete all work on the farm you were hired for and collect the bonus for the goal to count.
Old Sep 04 2022, 09:16 PM

i did not recive my honey from my pass
Old Sep 04 2022, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i did not recive my honey from my pass
Hi max river,
Try reloading your farms and see if it shows up.
Old Sep 04 2022, 11:43 PM

Default farm pass

how do i send a belt/dan to a neighbor
Closed Thread