Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 19 2011, 10:11 AM

well FaceBook is at it again.....

on one of my accounts I get the message:

Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

They better get it up and running before #11 gets here ....... and it WILL get here.... right?,..... right?, ....

Old Aug 19 2011, 10:23 AM

Thumbs up Wish List for Next Release

1. GRAPEFRUIT: Uses like breakfast food, softdrink, pool bar drink, bottled grapefruit drink, frozen juice concentrate

2. EGGS: always running out of eggs and have 1300 hens. Possible solutions include more hens per hen house, less eggs in recepies, shorter times between eggs being laid

3. CHEESE: same as eggs, never enough even with multiple daries and lots of cows. Solutions similar to 2 above, More cows in barns, less cheese in recipies, more cheese in dairy

4. VACATION MODE: Ability to freeze the game for a week or so while going on vacation. Would like to relax on the beach without a loptop to milk cows

5. BELTLESS: Elimate the belt thingie, what does it really do except generate needless popups. Farmers are not martical arts competitors.

6. BIGGER FARMS: Allow bigger farms instead of more and more farms. with all the new tools, it would be easy to deal with larger farms than we have today. Maybe 50x50 instead of 30x30 or even bigger.

The game is great and I applaude all the new features, the new facilities, the new crops and especially the new tools like the mixer and such. I can't wait for more so that all the facilities can be so automated.

Keep up the good work, we love it.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
1. GRAPEFRUIT: Uses like breakfast food, softdrink, pool bar drink, bottled grapefruit drink, frozen juice concentrate
I would vote for this.... and I anticipate we will get most of them anyway.

2. EGGS: always running out of eggs and have 1300 hens. Possible solutions include more hens per hen house, less eggs in recepies, shorter times between eggs being laid
Good idea... put about 500 hens per coop and shorten time maybe in half.

3. CHEESE: same as eggs, never enough even with multiple daries and lots of cows. Solutions similar to 2 above, More cows in barns, less cheese in recipies, more cheese in dairy
Perhaps a "Super Dairy Plant" probably for $FT with a variety of cheese.... or perhaps an item for the Semi-Truck.

4. VACATION MODE: Ability to freeze the game for a week or so while going on vacation. Would like to relax on the beach without a loptop to milk cows
Or, just let the fields be plowed, or plant 5 day crops....that would give you 200 hours to get back from the beach.

5. BELTLESS: Elimate the belt thingie, what does it really do except generate needless popups. Farmers are not martical arts competitors.
The number of bonus popups is becoming less and less as many reach the 6th Dan. Now, along with the fertilizer, quantities are pretty decent.

6. BIGGER FARMS: Allow bigger farms instead of more and more farms. with all the new tools, it would be easy to deal with larger farms than we have today. Maybe 50x50 instead of 30x30 or even bigger.
Someday maybe.... it is a Flash limitation, not FT. But if they got too much bigger, we would either have very small items (most are out of proportion anyway), or we would be in full screen all the time, and unable to converse.

The game is great and I applaude all the new features, the new facilities, the new crops and especially the new tools like the mixer and such. I can't wait for more so that all the facilities can be so automated.

Keep up the good work, we love it.

more farms, more farms, more farms.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:53 AM

Well the next release will come out sometime between now and 29th! Why? I have my Aussie relatives staying and won't get near the computer!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 19 2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Well the next release will come out sometime between now and 29th! Why? I have my Aussie relatives staying and won't get near the computer!
That long without getting on Farmtown
That is cruel and unusual punishment!
But if that is what it takes to get farm 11....All I can say is......Thanks for the sacrifice!!
Old Aug 19 2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
....dang relatives....

they do it to ya everytime.....

at least you can choose your friends !!
Old Aug 19 2011, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
They have to sleep sometime....that is when you sneak off to the computer...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
yes ... and a simple yes is too short to post
Hey you have my siggy word for word..dot for dot....
Old Aug 19 2011, 12:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Hey you have my siggy word for word..dot for dot....
yea, i borrowed yours the other night when i was so frustrated, if you want me to change it or give you credit i will, but i could not have said it better than you and what i was about to put there was not as nicely put as yours, so you basically saved me in that area....lol

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
yea, i borrowed yours the other night when i was so frustrated, if you want me to change it or give you credit i will, but i could not have said it better than you and what i was about to put there was not as nicely put as yours, so you basically saved me in that area....lol
No no problems..I've had mine for along time...-)))....