Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 03 2014, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
thank you and taz for mentioning Hacker Vision. went and found Blank Your Monitor for firefox and my eyes have quit bleeding from all the #FFFFFF )))
I would be careful with that as it may cause problems with Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2014, 12:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I would be careful with that as it may cause problems with Farm Town.
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people that have that hacker vision and now blank your monitor is having problems with Farm Town, I don't trust an add on that has the word "hacker" in it or the name "blank your monitor". I am sure they could have come up with a better names for what these do, they might not cause problems, but I wouldn't trust them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 04 2014, 11:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had to come back and THANK the Devs BIGTIME!!!! I was getting to the point of being unhappy about the game after 5 years and tons of real world money. It had gotten to the point of taking a half day or more to do all of the work on each farm every day. And I was letting crops waste and flowers die because of all of the work. It is hard to find workers that will do the job and finish their own work. I was doing it all myself. I still am. But because of the new changes I can keep down the time it takes to about 2 to 2 and a half hours now. So THANKS TO THE DEVS!! Ya'll made me a happy farmer again!!!
Old Mar 04 2014, 12:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people that have that hacker vision and now blank your monitor is having problems with Farm Town, I don't trust an add on that has the word "hacker" in it or the name "blank your monitor". I am sure they could have come up with a better names for what these do, they might not cause problems, but I wouldn't trust them.
yes "blank your monitor" is a very lame name, however, it's certified by mozilla and they're very strict.
Old Mar 04 2014, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Thank you all for your comments and reports on this release. We have all the information they need.
I am closing this thread now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread