Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i would def. like a "load all" button in my fac manager. i have so many stupid facs it takes me over an hour to load them up, and once i post-POOF! they are all empty, after 5 or 6 people help. not that i'm complaining, i'm glad that the mayor helps, and i love the fact that all my neighbors do too. but i do have more than 6 friends that like to help.
you have more than 6 friends????

cool

but really psychomom... are they all in the same person....

hehehehe... just kidding..... StoneScrooge lives again.

Old Dec 14 2012, 05:16 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
you have more than 6 friends????

cool

but really psychomom... are they all in the same person....

hehehehe... just kidding..... StoneScrooge lives again.

i know, its hard to believe, but yes, more than 6 friends, (and no they are not all the same person!) AND I DONT HAVE TO PAY EM EITHER!! WOOOT WOOOT!!
Old Dec 14 2012, 07:21 PM

Default Farm cash

The only thing i'm spending FC on from here on out is for additional farms.

I would like to see more than one farm offered in the next release. That way I could begin to remodel some of my older farms and move stuff around.

I would also like to see you be able to put as many of each kind of facility on one farm as the space allows. That way every farm is not cluttered up with facilities. This would allow more room on the other farms to desgin things.

Just my two cents.
Old Dec 15 2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I would settle for getting the Farm Cash with the Quests - that would help - please Santa Raul
For those of us that do not have tons of time to play quests the FC idea there is a waste of time. Just my View point. If you play them alot them I hope it works out.

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Dec 15 2012, 03:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I would settle for getting the Farm Cash with the Quests - that would help - please Santa Raul
That would be a nice idea for people to earn more FC, but in my opinion it would be a mistake to add the FC with the quests, and that is because one neighbor will tell another neighbor that they received FC for doing a quest and the other neighbor hasn't gotten any, then they will come to the forum and complain that they haven't gotten any FC for the quests and that their neighbor has, the little by little all the complaints about one neighbor getting FC and others not will start coming in the forum. Now if it was for doing a certain amount of quests, maybe like 1 FC for every 10 quests done or so, but then again you have the people have can't do certain quests because they can't afford the facility so they won't be able to complete as many as others. There have been some on the forum that says they get like 4 or 5 quests in a row that they can't do, so that would take them longer to get a certain amount of quests done. This is just my opinion with the info as to why I think like this.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 15 2012, 04:16 AM

Hi, thanks for all the feedback , as this thread is now becoming a general discussion thread , I think now would be an opportune time to close it
Closed Thread