Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 03:25 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Apr 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

I bought the 3 big toys and luckily have a nice driveway for them. What I dont understand is why can I only use the new tools on my farm? Your basically encouraging those of us with the new toys to do our own farms now right?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just curious in the difference in hiring thru the marketplace and doing it yourself. I love the friends I have made there so I am just wondering if this will cut it out all together eventually Hope not. I am level 34 and still enjoy going there to work.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 20 2009, 03:29 PM

I love the upgrades and that you listen to your players. I love love love farm town and have been addicted since last June. Since you like feedback I'll throw my two cents in, but remember that I'm not complaining, just an observation. I appreciate all the hard work you do to make this game so rockin!

I've been trying out the new seeders/harvesters today and I think I have the hang of it, but my farm is crammed packed, every available space is crops, or farm decorations, river, trees, flowers... I don't have any room to put the large machines. Any way to get the "machines" to work but not have them actually sitting on your farm? I kind of like the look of an old fashioned farm that could of been around a long time ago. The modern equipment sort of clashes with that type of theme. Maybe just have a little "decoration" type tractor for looks but it doesn't have to actually do anything, but the feature of multiple plows/plants/harvests is a cool idea, just not sure if it needs a machine attached to it. Thanks again for all you do.

Also, I thought that maybe if instead of increasing land size was to tricky (or might make things run too slow) maybe give us a second farm, starting over. Sort of like in fish world where you can have up to 15 tanks or whatever. You could have farm 1, then a tab for farm 2, etc. Just a thought. Keep up the good work
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:30 PM

Level:
XP:

i am playing on myspace and i bought the big seeder i went to the fuel station and filled up but when i tried to plant with the seeder it says i have no fuel and the little icon on the top left is not showing any fuel either.

oops never mind i got it figured out.. but my question now is this really sucks for myspace as we still cant recieve our gifts so we wont be able to get free fuel gifted..

Last edited by purpletears; Oct 20 2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:30 PM

Level:
XP:

i like the new tools just to look at LOL i hope we can't ever use them on other farms harvesting and plowing now is so fast and it really brings out the worst in alot of greedy people letting them use the tools to do 2 and 4 fields at a time will be a reason for me to quit this..... i hate the aggravation of greedy people

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 20 2009, 03:34 PM

Barbie, you have to click on the refuel button - worked for me anyway.

I think the big seeder is great thanks Raul - but now I need to rearrange my whole farm into groups of 4 fields!
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:39 PM

Default FarmTown farm equipment

OK.....so you spend all your coinage to buy the farm equipment so you can harvest and plow and plant faster. What happens to your neighbors getting credit for working your farm? Can your neighbors use your equipment to harvest and plow your farm? Is everyone who buys farm equipment going to have to harvest and plow their own farm now to make buying the equipment cost effective? How do experience points and costs work?
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:45 PM

Hi Raul, I purchased the big seeder but it doesn't show on my farm. The coins have been subtracted though. How can I get my seeder to show? I was hoping to use it the next time I planted. Thank you guys!!
LinleeSoo
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:45 PM

Love that the tractors are John Deere Green. Thankfully I have a spot for the new toys.....and thankfully there's no pink tractors like in Farmville (seriously... WTF?!).
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:46 PM

OK, so I bought the Seeder and Harvester (big ones) and I fueled up with 1460 fuel.....how much fuel is it per plot? Is it 1 gallon per plot?? TY!
Closed Thread