Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2015, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
The friends' box that comes up when you boost a train limits me to 50--I usually want to invite more people, because lots of my friends are sporadic players. So, I send the first 50 invites, then close the window, and restart the game. Bingo, I can now catch the next group of friends when I "reboost" the train--it will show me all the friends I did not send the request to in the first pass.
Hi beautysmom,
Only 12 people can boost your train each time it is dispatched, so sending to 50 neighbors/friends is more than excessive and those who click on it after the 12 have gotten it will get either a message that the train is already a day ahead or will get the expired message. I have some neighbors who also send to a lot of people and to me it is very agrevating to always get that message from those knowing that when I click on it I am not going to get anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2015, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you everyone for your feedback on the new release. I am now closing this thread.

Please post any help you require in our Help and Support section and any suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum.

Happy Farming

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread