Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2020, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
This problem is happening to most people i cannot play ft using g
oole chrome anymore and use edge but now other problems are happening like sending gifts and boost for train due to a faceook glitch
Hi keith

Due to changes done by almost all browsers, you have to allow Flash player everytime you close and reopen your browser.

I use Chrome and have no problems allowing it, please follow the instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778

About boosting trains and sending gifts, yes, we have to wait for facebook to resolve the problem.
You can send gifts using the Search Friends Manually list but be carefull as it shows all your friends and not only the ones playing the game.
Old Oct 19 2020, 03:47 PM

Default adobe flash

Um, would you tell me why I have to enable flash every time I want to play FT these days? Will this continue forever? Is there a way I can understand to make it go away. I am on Chrome. Peggy
Old Oct 19 2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Um, would you tell me why I have to enable flash every time I want to play FT these days? Will this continue forever? Is there a way I can understand to make it go away. I am on Chrome. Peggy
Hi Peggy Grey

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Chrome made changes that prevent the FT Flash Enabler Extension from working. This is a change by Chrome and not by Farm Town.

Also, most browsers have changed the way to allow flash and now you have to allow flash everytime you close and reopen your browser.

You will have to do that till the migration to HTML5 is done.
Old Oct 20 2020, 05:27 AM

Default Help with Flash player

Hi read through all your threads and it does not matter what I do every time I sign in to Farm Town I have to ask Flash for permission any ideas please
Old Oct 20 2020, 06:12 AM

The flash enabler still works in Opera. Must be the last browser standing.
Old Oct 20 2020, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBBSY View Post
Hi read through all your threads and it does not matter what I do every time I sign in to Farm Town I have to ask Flash for permission any ideas please
Hi TIBBSY,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues as at the moment flash is still required to be able to load the game.

We are aware that browser developers are removing the ability to enable flash permanently as we get closer to the date for the end of flash player. This is likely to happen with all of them. I'm sorry but when your browsers up date to the new versions you will have to enable flash every time you close and reopen the browser.

Please see the Announcement which is located at the top of the main sections of the forum for all current information relevant to the game. For convenience, here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Oct 20 2020, 02:45 PM

Default cant get pass pad lock

please hep on lock pad i cant wont wok i want to play
Old Oct 20 2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmos View Post
please hep on lock pad i cant wont wok i want to play
Hi gizmos

First of all, when you try to load the game and you get the picture with instructions, please DO NOT click anything in the picture.

Instead, look at your address bar and you will see a padlock on the left. Click in the padlock and you will see a box. Look for an icon saying Flash inside the box. To the right of it, click in the little arrow and then click in Allow.

Close the box clicling in the X and you will see a Reload button. Click in it and your game should load.

If you dont see Flash inside the box, then click in Site Settings. A new window will open, scroll down the page and find Permissions. Then you will see Flash and to the right click in the arrow to Allow.
Close the window and go back to the window where you were trying to load the game.
You should see the Reload button. Click in it an the game will load.

You have more instructions and pictures to help you in the following link:
Old Oct 21 2020, 08:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy not on facebook gameroom

I have been unable to get flash to work in any browser and was using gameroom only. Last night farmtown disappeared from gameroom completely. Now I have no way to play and I have been playing since the beginning. Help!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
I have been unable to get flash to work in any browser and was using gameroom only. Last night farmtown disappeared from gameroom completely. Now I have no way to play and I have been playing since the beginning. Help!
Hi sharbu123

You will have to contact Facebook about Gameroom.

Meanwhile you can log into Facebook and when trying to load the game you will see a picture with instructions on how to allow Flash.

Most browsers have done changes and now you have to allow Flash everytime you close and reopen your browser.

You have full information on how to allow flash for different browsers in this link:

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error