Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 10 2022, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
If memory serves, SNs used to be able to access storage on farms where they are SN, for example to plant trees. Am I wrong? If not, what happened to that capability, and can we expect to see it again any time soon?

Thanks.
Hi RichmondGuy,
Yes they should but only from the one farm you set for them to be able to design.
You can find all the information about SNs in the Game Guide chapter 5 in this post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26#post6024726
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Hi RichmondGuy,
Yes they should but only from the one farm you set for them to be able to design.
You can find all the information about SNs in the Game Guide chapter 5 in this post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26#post6024726
Thanks Taz. I looked at the link you sent, and the only mention of SN access to storage is:

Your super neighbour will NOT be able to...
use the Purple Freestyle Farm Designer to buy any Farm Cash items or use any FC items in your storage.

I think it used to work like this... a SN couldn't put gift/coin items in storage for their neighbor, but they could retrieve them from storage to put on a farm.
It doesn't appear to be working now. SN can see what is in their neighbor's storage, but is not able to place those items on said neighbor's farm.
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz. I looked at the link you sent, and the only mention of SN access to storage is:

Your super neighbour will NOT be able to...
use the Purple Freestyle Farm Designer to buy any Farm Cash items or use any FC items in your storage.

I think it used to work like this... a SN couldn't put gift/coin items in storage for their neighbor, but they could retrieve them from storage to put on a farm.
It doesn't appear to be working now. SN can see what is in their neighbor's storage, but is not able to place those items on said neighbor's farm.
Hi RichmondGuy,
What are you seeing when you try to move a tree from storage to the farm? If you are trying to layer them then it may not work.
EDIT: I was able to place a tree on one of my neighbors farms so it does work with the purple hand.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 10 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:28 AM

Code:
What are you seeing when you try to move a tree from storage to the farm? If you are trying to layer them then it may not work.
Using the purple design glove, it would appear than I can plant a single item from neighbor's storage, but I can't see a way to multiplant, which I thought we could do before the HTML5 update.
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Code:
Using the purple design glove, it would appear than I can plant a single item from neighbor's storage, but I can't see a way to multiplant, which I thought we could do before the HTML5 update.
Hi RichmondGuy,
You can only use the multiplanter for buying new trees from store, not for the storage.
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:47 AM

Taz,

Quote:
Hi RichmondGuy,
You can only use the multiplanter for buying new trees from store, not for the storage.
In that case, my feeble memory has failed me once again. I thought we had a way to mutliplant items from storage.

Thanks again for your help.
Old Jun 11 2022, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RichmondGuy,
That statement is not true, You can use the multi-Planter from storage.
Click on storage, items, drop box and scroll to trees. If you hover over a box of trees, you see USE on the right and MULTI on the left
Old Jun 11 2022, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
That statement is not true, You can use the multi-Planter from storage.
Click on storage, items, drop box and scroll to trees. If you hover over a box of trees, you see USE on the right and MULTI on the left
Hi GRB

That happens in your own farms, but the user was working as superneighbor, so the multiplanter only opens the Store.
Old Jun 15 2022, 07:57 AM

why when adding neighbours it comes up that the feature is unavailable? how can people get neighbours?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jun 15 2022, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
why when adding neighbours it comes up that the feature is unavailable? how can people get neighbours?
Hi Don't feed the beggers

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors to be able to answer you.

No matter you get the facebook error message after sending the neighbor's request, it is sent.

I just tried this with a friend, I sent the neighbor request and got the facebook error message. The background for that friend didnt change to yellow.

She received the neighbor's request in her My Request and acceted it and send one back.

After reloading My Neighbors tab, the background for her changed to blue.

I got her neighbor's request in my My Requests as usual.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors