Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Very sad, no new FC levels.
There are not new levels every month. They just did them last month though.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 23 2019, 09:42 AM

Default farm 39 upgrade issues

Is anyone else have issues upgrading farm 39. I paid to upgrade to 16 x 16 more than 3 times and its still lock on 16 x 16
Old Feb 23 2019, 09:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingdan View Post
Is anyone else have issues upgrading farm 39. I paid to upgrade to 16 x 16 more than 3 times and its still lock on 16 x 16
Hi growingdan,

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I have had no problems with that farm.

Please do NOT attempt to buy anymore upgrades for that farm as it is not working for you and you may be being charged every time. You need to go straight to support to report this and let them take a look.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 23 2019, 11:22 AM

Loving it - thanks -
Old Feb 23 2019, 11:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am not sure where to post my question. Today when I was ready to post that I was short of chicle trees. I can not find where chicle tree ingredients are used in the game guide. Thanks. If fact chicle are not listed at all as far and I could find.
Old Feb 23 2019, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I am not sure where to post my question. Today when I was ready to post that I was short of chicle trees. I can not find where chicle tree ingredients are used in the game guide. Thanks. If fact chicle are not listed at all as far and I could find.
Hi Trina,
It does take a while for us to get all the changes added to the Game Guide. Raul did post here in the new release that the chicle tree is used in the confectionary factory to make chewing gum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2019, 11:52 AM

I love ft to death but on my disability income of less than 700 dollars per month for basic bills n food is killing me to buy fc stuff when i do buy to keep up with my nbrs n some friends i do without food n some meds so devs can get a pay check. I play farm story 2 on my cell phone growing trees n plants n animals eyc n it gives me discounts on it cash purchases of 30 per cent from time to time. For example 250 cash gems is 6.99
Old Feb 23 2019, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
I love ft to death but on my disability income of less than 700 dollars per month for basic bills n food is killing me to buy fc stuff when i do buy to keep up with my nbrs n some friends i do without food n some meds so devs can get a pay check. I play farm story 2 on my cell phone growing trees n plants n animals eyc n it gives me discounts on it cash purchases of 30 per cent from time to time. For example 250 cash gems is 6.99
Hi birdsong,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2019, 02:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul & Co. as always you guys rock.. now to play...
Old Feb 23 2019, 04:27 PM

Default Thanks for making this game, and adding new stuff!!!

Thanks for all you do Raul and Team.
Closed Thread