Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 22 2021, 06:37 PM
Account Not Linked

I haven't had any trouble with the game until just now. A message came up saying Your browser does not support WebGL. I am using Chrome. Is there something else I should be using or something I need to do. I have already taken Flash out of my computer and cleaned it. Any suggestions will be welcomed.
Old Jan 22 2021, 07:02 PM

Default For my neighbour

Hullo,
My super neighbour says he can't get into the game or here for some reason , so I've offered to post him.

Here's the info he has given me:
1593941778 it stops at u55 and goes to gray screen

Thanks in advance from us. lol I'm asking for a friend.
Old Jan 22 2021, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hoke View Post
I haven't had any trouble with the game until just now. A message came up saying Your browser does not support WebGL. I am using Chrome. Is there something else I should be using or something I need to do. I have already taken Flash out of my computer and cleaned it. Any suggestions will be welcomed.
Hi Robin,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser then reopen your game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2021, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevasti View Post
Hullo,
My super neighbour says he can't get into the game or here for some reason , so I've offered to post him.

Here's the info he has given me:
1593941778 it stops at u55 and goes to gray screen

Thanks in advance from us. lol I'm asking for a friend.
Hi Savasti,
Your neighbor needs to join the forum, so we can work directly with them. It is not possible to do so through another.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2021, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Whenever I am fishing on my farm (especially on Farms 7 and 8), I keep getting a message that says "PlayerLoop Internal Function has been called recursively". Eventually the program either times out or runs out of memory.
Old Jan 22 2021, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj_uncle_phil View Post
Whenever I am fishing on my farm (especially on Farms 7 and 8), I keep getting a message that says "PlayerLoop Internal Function has been called recursively". Eventually the program either times out or runs out of memory.
Hi Phil,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms and try again.

I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.
Old Jan 22 2021, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I can always clear cache or even reload the window and the problem resets, but once I restart fishing, it comes back every time. My intention was to report a problem message for the developers
Old Jan 22 2021, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj_uncle_phil View Post
I can always clear cache or even reload the window and the problem resets, but once I restart fishing, it comes back every time
HI Phil,
I copied your post to the closed thread for the developers to see. Since you can play please post your questions or problems in the Game Migration thread. Here is a link to that one:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

If those farms have a lot of waters layered on them it may just be that any layering is not fixed as yet. You will need to wait a while and see if the developers can fix those issues.
Old Jan 22 2021, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

hi my game loads but i cannot do anything my user number 624458810

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 22 2021 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Jan 22 2021, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_lez View Post
hi my game loads but i cannot do anything my user number 624458810
Hi Aussie_lez,
As your game opens please post in the Game Migration thread with any problems or questions. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

This is a restricted version so not everything works yet. Please read the first post of that thread to see what is currently available.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl