Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2021, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnrgn View Post
hello all of you hard workers--my ID# is100000581802338--I was able to load my farms today but when I got to 32 it froze with an error message---abnormal situation player loop internal function has been called recursively---everything was going smoothly up to that point I have no idea what that means I can't take a picture of it either is is frozen there---Thank You for all you do hope you guys are getting some rest while you work so hard for us pesky FT people
Hi wnnrgn,
Please try again to see if the same thing happens. What do you have on that farm? Is it layered and if so how much?
You may want to try to clear your browser cache and see if that will help. The game will load slower the first time after you clear it as it must re-download the graphics for the game.

EDIT: I just went to your farm 32 and didn't see too much on the farm. Had you been to many farms before that? Could just be the amount you had done before going to that one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:14 AM

ID 570731413 white page U 55
unable to log in again but i did one day on the 19th was able to work all my farms not able to get back in since
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda bohn View Post
ID 570731413 white page U 55
unable to log in again but i did one day on the 19th was able to work all my farms not able to get back in since
Hi Linda,
We have copied your post to the closed thread for the developers to see and try to find a solution. Please do not need to repeatedly post about this as that doesn't help.

If you have tried all the following steps then you will need to wait for the developers to see if they can find a solution:

Have you done all updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:47 AM

it says that fuel consumption is supposed to be turned off, but my tools are using fuel when i harvest
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
it says that fuel consumption is supposed to be turned off, but my tools are using fuel when i harvest
Hi Minxie,
Since you are able to play, please post in the Game Migration thread any questions or problems there.Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Yor fuel shows as used when you are working. When you finish and drop the tool then the fuel is restored. So you are only temporarily using your fuel.
Old Jan 23 2021, 01:18 PM

my game stopped on the white screen today.
Old Jan 23 2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyobrien View Post
my game stopped on the white screen today.
Hi lillyobrien

Please clear your browser cache and see if that helps you.
Take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 23 2021, 04:18 PM
Account Not Linked

User #1707172118, Checkpoint B-000. Game starts to load but never finishes today. Stuck on black screen.
Old Jan 23 2021, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndaH View Post
User #1707172118, Checkpoint B-000. Game starts to load but never finishes today. Stuck on black screen.
Hi LindaH,
Please try all the steps below:

Have you done all updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.
Old Jan 23 2021, 04:31 PM

Default Not loading

user id 1581733893

Black Screen, Logo and a partial bold white line
Nothing different then 10 days ago

is there a preferred browser?

2021-01-23 22:27:31.838 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-23 22:27:31.840 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-23 22:27:32.473 LOGSessionId: 231427
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GPU-Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M OpenGL Engine
2021-01-23 22:27:32.782 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
2021-01-23 22:27:36.646 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl