Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2021, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allansmed View Post
Hi,

My farm loads. But i do not have an Avatar.
Also i am unable to open the Map facility, thus unable to go to
the inn or any of the markets.

Any feedback welcome thank you
Hi allansmed

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you dont have issues loading the game.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will find usefull information for your questions.
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Please fix the game going nuts not being able to work the bldgs or the quests Stop changing something that ran great please I miss this game it has been a long time since I could do anything except harvest trees When will it be fixed? tks doris
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscitykitty View Post
Please fix the game going nuts not being able to work the bldgs or the quests Stop changing something that ran great please I miss this game it has been a long time since I could do anything except harvest trees When will it be fixed? tks doris
Hi Doris,
Adobe stopped the use of Flash, not Farm Town, so they have had to convert the game to a totally different programming language which has not proven to be an easy move.

We don't know when everything will be working as the developers do not tell us in advance when they will release the missing functions. The only thing you can do is watch the first post of this thread to see when they add functions and to see what is currently available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:33 AM

Bait is a non-renewable resource until we can get gifts and the fish farm facility is working. It is difficult to keep up with usage as it is, so replacing what I have already used will be difficult as it is. Could the developers please turn off bait usage for fishing like they did for the fuel? Thank you.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:36 AM

How can I empty my Gift Box?? It is full now - over full, in fact - so I can't accept my neighbor's gifts anymore.......How about making that operational? That can't be so difficult.... I have gifts I can use, but I can't store them for use if I can't SEE THEM!! UGH!! I am getting horribly impatient with this process.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
Bait is a non-renewable resource until we can get gifts and the fish farm facility is working. It is difficult to keep up with usage as it is, so replacing what I have already used will be difficult as it is. Could the developers please turn off bait usage for fishing like they did for the fuel? Thank you.
Hi Eltina,
Since you are able to play, I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. Please post any questions or problems here.

We are all going to have this problem at least until the gift box is added back so we can get some from gifts. I don't think they can do that or if they did then you would be back to only getting 1 fish instead of 2.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
How can I empty my Gift Box?? It is full now - over full, in fact - so I can't accept my neighbor's gifts anymore.......How about making that operational? That can't be so difficult.... I have gifts I can use, but I can't store them for use if I can't SEE THEM!! UGH!! I am getting horribly impatient with this process.
Hi Muffie,
Since you are able to play, I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. Please post any questions or problems here.

Even if you don't accept the gifts they will stay in the My Requests list until you are able to accept them again.

The only way you can empty the gift box currently is to go to the market through the Storage, click on the Gifts tab there and sell them there.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:56 AM

Default Game still not loading, very frustrated

1.Your USER ID number ( 100001936213007 )
I would appreciate your help in correcting these issues. Thanks

2. Game went to FarmTown but none of the capabilities to play, like sending gifts, or posting trains, or storage items are available.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2021 at 12:24 PM.
Old Jan 23 2021, 12:16 PM

farms not showing fetilization required
Old Jan 23 2021, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
farms not showing fetilization required
Hi Shirl,

Those tooltips have not been added yet. You can find all that is currently available in the first post of this thread. You can tell if a farm needs fertilizing by the changed color in the farm selector or if you pick up the manure spreader tool and click it on a farm the chart you see of the farms will show those that are fertilized as greyed out.
Closed Thread