Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2020, 05:31 PM

Does your bonus automatically save when you leave a farm if you forget to manually collect it?
I am just wondering as sometimes when i am moving fast and forget I am not on a neighbor's farm, it is usually the "Are you sure..." confirmation that reminds me to get my bonus. So now that that message is no longer there i am wondering if i will still get my bonus if i forget to click on it before i move to the next farm or leave.
Old Sep 07 2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalJamaicanEstate View Post
Does your bonus automatically save when you leave a farm if you forget to manually collect it?
I am just wondering as sometimes when i am moving fast and forget I am not on a neighbor's farm, it is usually the "Are you sure..." confirmation that reminds me to get my bonus. So now that that message is no longer there i am wondering if i will still get my bonus if i forget to click on it before i move to the next farm or leave.
Hi RoyalJamaicanEstate

If you finished all jobs and you click the next farm without getting your bonus, you receive a pop up informing you what you got for working and asks you if you want to get your bonus.

So you do not have have that message but you indeed have one asking you if you want to get your bonus.
Old Sep 08 2020, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi ALL,
The problem with the storage missing has been sent to the developers so please be patient until they can find and fix this problem. You are not losing what is in your storage it is just not showing for you to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 08 2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Just heard from the developers and the storage problem has been fix. Please close and reopen your farms to get the fis and your storage will all be back.

Thanks for your patience.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2020, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul added the following information:

Post Release Updates - September 8th, 7:30PM

- When a Super Neighbour unloads a train for another farmer we now show information about the mayor bonus and the total products earned by the farm owner

- When a Super Neighbour manages a train for another farmer we are also adding that action to the farm owner user actions panel at the bottom of the game with a message like ‘XYZ managed your trains’

- When a Super Neighbour visits another farmer to manage her trains, we now show a red counter in the Train Manager icon for the farm owner with the amount of train boost requests pending for that farmer

- Bugfix: Incorrect counter in the Train Manager icon after managing trains for another farmer as a Super Neighbour

- Bugfix: When hired and leaving the employers farm to another location that is not another employer farm, if you haven't collected your employee bonus before leaving the farm the warning message about losing the bonus was not showing up

- Added a help icon (?) to all products in the Belts screen

Post Release Updates - September 8th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: Showing only a few products in the Harvest Storage and Item Storage screens
Old Sep 09 2020, 02:36 PM

Default Clarification please.....

Does this then take product rewards away from the farmowner when a super neighbor clicks this, and if so, can we turn that off? Giving away the bonuses to them clicking it doesn't seem to make sense. Please clarify......
"Update 2: There are no rewards for dispatching and unloading other farmers trains, however, if that farmer has received train boost requests from his/her neighbours and you boost those trains, then the product rewards from the boosting goes to you instead of the farm owner. ***Notice that in this case you can not boost your own trains.***"
Old Sep 09 2020, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Does this then take product rewards away from the farmowner when a super neighbor clicks this, and if so, can we turn that off? Giving away the bonuses to them clicking it doesn't seem to make sense. Please clarify......
"Update 2: There are no rewards for dispatching and unloading other farmers trains, however, if that farmer has received train boost requests from his/her neighbours and you boost those trains, then the product rewards from the boosting goes to you instead of the farm owner. ***Notice that in this case you can not boost your own trains.***"
Hi MammaKanode

Super Neighbors dont get rewards for unloading and dispatching your trains, you still get your products and the Mayor bonus if you have at least 3 trains dispatched or ready to unload with 10 freight cars each.

But they do get rewards in case they boost the trains sent by your friends. Please think that Super Neighbors feature was thought to be used if, for example, you are out on holidays. Then it is better to get your trains moving no matter if your SN gets the rewards.

If you dont want your SN managing your trains you just dont have to allow the permission for Permanently Hired for Management in the SN window.
Old Sep 09 2020, 03:44 PM

THANKS for clarifying. It was a tad confusing. (*: PLAY ON!!!!
Old Sep 09 2020, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
THANKS for clarifying. It was a tad confusing. (*: PLAY ON!!!!
You are very welcome MammaKanode
Old Sep 10 2020, 07:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the non-workable Turbo Mineral Mine is in this weeks Neighbourhood Chains Contest.
We have notified the developers and are waiting for a response.

All posts about this particular subject are being moved to Help and Support. Click on this link to be taken to that section of the forum: Neighborhood Chains Contest.

We will update that thread as soon as we have more information for you.

UPDATE The Turbo Mineral Mine has been replaced with the Real Estate Office

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 10 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread