Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2014, 08:46 PM

Thanks!! I never would have thought to look there.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Apr 18 2014, 11:23 PM

I'm trying to post a request for Rabbit Fleece and I'm getting the message that I can only post to friends every 12 hours. It's been 23 hours since I asked for anything. Is this the same as helping my friends with their requests?
This is the first time that anything like that has come up for me.
Old Apr 18 2014, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I'm trying to post a request for Rabbit Fleece and I'm getting the message that I can only post to friends every 12 hours. It's been 23 hours since I asked for anything. Is this the same as helping my friends with their requests?
This is the first time that anything like that has come up for me.
Check the Time tool under the Game Wide tab. That will tell you how long before you can request ingredients again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2014, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Check the Time tool under the Game Wide tab. That will tell you how long before you can request ingredients again.
It says 11 hrs to request ingredients but according to my post from last night, it's been 23 hours. I haven't requested anything in between. I got that message when I was trying to ask for help with facilities and services but I exited the game and reloaded and was able to ask for those things but not the help with fleece.
Old Apr 18 2014, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
It says 11 hrs to request ingredients but according to my post from last night, it's been 23 hours. I haven't requested anything in between. I got that message when I was trying to ask for help with facilities and services but I exited the game and reloaded and was able to ask for those things but not the help with fleece.
Only other thing I can think of is check your date and time on the computer and make sure they are correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Only other thing I can think of is check your date and time on the computer and make sure they are correct.
The time and date are correct I'll just wait to post But it's strange it hasn't happened before and I only post for 1 item once a day. Thanks for trying to help
Old Apr 19 2014, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

- We will try to bring the Green Pending text functionality back in the Facility Manager in the next few days and still keeping the performance gain we made in this release

Please try really hard Raul, and THANK YOU
Old Apr 19 2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Okay, this is just plain weird. This morning around 4am I opened a new Quest. It was to make and stock a pair of combination pliers. I just went back to check on it and there is another quest that is opened up beneath it. This quest is to make a sculptured hand. Beneath that quest is the quest that cannot be opened for 15 more hours. Why did a random quest pop up that I DID NOT open? Has anyone else had this happen?
Yes. I reported it, but had no response.
Old Apr 19 2014, 12:40 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i haz a glitch..... my in-game farmtown messages are not working. i open it, and i get a white screen. i have to refresh 3 or 4 times before i can get the message to open. i had this happen before, and it got fixed, and now its back.

Old Apr 19 2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i haz a glitch..... my in-game farmtown messages are not working. i open it, and i get a white screen. i have to refresh 3 or 4 times before i can get the message to open. i had this happen before, and it got fixed, and now its back.

Hi!!

You cant open your ingame messages until the farm is fully loaded, and that includes your neighbor's pics in the neighbors bar bellow the screen.

You can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. When the unsettings window opens,close it and the farm. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen.

Please take in mind the first time you load your farm after the clearing, it will take a little longer so that all data needs to be loaded again into servers.

If this problem continues please report it again.
Closed Thread