Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 02:29 PM

hahahahaha!!! Yipee we get to boost trains(cant wait for it to befinished). My freight train is up ready and on its way to gather products. Really looking forward to a freight car that will gather Wool,horse hair, eggs and milk... oh yeah.. Cotton too.
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:31 PM

What does it mean trip across all markets??????? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
ok. am at a loss here..... got train working ok on my farm 4.....

On farm 14... different box cars..... properly coupled...... say they will be dispatched... but it won't.... the box with dispatch now won't click.
Have refreshed , re-booted and still it won't go....

Any ideas? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...259&farm_ix=13

Is Farm 14 a second train? Only one train is allowed to be dispatched at a time right now.

Level 335
Farms 1 through 14 almost fully expanded
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Default Trains

I have my train with three cars. It will take a week to gather all the things that it will be picking up, (lots of them). I think the ones of us that spend way too much time on our farms are going to love these trains . I know the devs and mods will be putting out all the info shortly. ( they always do!!!) I am thinking I will love the trains!!! Thanks again!!!!

ok. I think i get it.....

I have 2 farms with facilities on them.... different facilities.

So .... on one farm was able to put one box car on it cos it had the factories on that farm.... dispatched.

Went to other farm (farm14) where I had the factories I needed to put the other 2 box cars on..... thats the one that won't dispatch.

Am I right in thinking you can only have one train (which takes a week) going at any one time...???? cos if so...... going to have to radically change my farms so that every facility and service is on one farm only...... gulp!
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
ok. am at a loss here..... got train working ok on my farm 4.....

On farm 14... different box cars..... properly coupled...... say they will be dispatched... but it won't.... the box with dispatch now won't click.
Have refreshed , re-booted and still it won't go....

Any ideas? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...259&farm_ix=13
Currently, only one Locomotive across ALL your farms can be carrying products at any given time. In other words, you can build several trains but you can't dispatch one until the other one returns.

Currently, only one Long Freight Car of each type per train can be carrying products. That is to say, you can have all 3 Long Freight Cars coupled to a train (the Container, the One-Door and the Two-Door cars) and they will all carry products, but if you purchase another Long Freight Car and couple it to that train it will not carry any additional products at this time.
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
ok. I think i get it.....

I have 2 farms with facilities on them.... different facilities.

So .... on one farm was able to put one box car on it cos it had the factories on that farm.... dispatched.

Went to other farm (farm14) where I had the factories I needed to put the other 2 box cars on..... thats the one that won't dispatch.

Am I right in thinking you can only have one train (which takes a week) going at any one time...???? cos if so...... going to have to radically change my farms so that every facility and service is on one farm only...... gulp!

"My" understanding is that once you buy the cars, they can be moved to any farm ans work as intended. The requirement listed is only to purchase the train not operate it.

Level 335
Farms 1 through 14 almost fully expanded
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:35 PM

it says you only have to have the required facitlity on the current farm when you buy the boxcar. so I guess you just buy the particular boxcar on the parzicular farm and then you jusr move it to the farm where the locomotive is
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Wish they could be rotated..though..my tracks..going the other way..sure look empty!!!!!
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:38 PM

not just Ink, the one I got carries Plastic Granules, Rubber sheets ans 2 Items from the glass factory, Maybe its ALL random Like the Quest's???...That would be cool
Closed Thread