Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2010, 04:47 AM

I really like all the additions I started playing FT when it first came out but stopped a few months ago. I returned to the game a few days ago and WOW allot of things have changed and all of the old complaints have been addressed and fixed. I'm only level 31 and am going to start working hard to get the second farm so I can buy a sugar plant and the bakery. Right now my farm is full with the dairy shed, dairy plant and the wool shed. Although I don't even have a second farm I have to agree that once you have all the facilities you are going to need a third farm to keep things going and not just have one industrial farm.
Old Mar 31 2010, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'sFarm View Post
Would it be possible to make it so we can sell a specific amount of sugar/flour instead of selling all?

That way we can keep some to bake/make pizza

That would help if we accidently clicked sell, then all is gone and we'd have to wait to grow the crops to make the sugar/flour
That would be awesome! I was thinking about that too for that happened to me a couple of times!
Old Mar 31 2010, 05:13 AM

Unhappy juicer

When i logged onto the game tonight, the info box popped up saying "juicer now available, start making juice now". There was only a green arrow, no red X, I clicked it and the box went away as ususal. I went to facilities to buy it ($28. and i had $41) when I clicked "buy" it said I did not have enough....I looked and game was showing only $13. So i was charged and have no juicer! Any ideas of where it went or did i just get ripped off by a "glitch"?
Old Mar 31 2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroljenn View Post
What a gyp that you have to be gifted cocoa trees! I bought the chocolate factory, with real cash, mind you, only to find out that I can't plant my own cocoa????? What a rip-off!! I am really angry - you should have made it clear when the purchase was made that you aren't in control of how much cocoa you can harvest because it has to be gifted - I don't have very many friends playing this game anymore, so I guess I wasted my money! Thanks alot!
caroljen ask the neighbours you have to send you cocoatrees!
Old Mar 31 2010, 06:01 AM

I am loving all the new facilities, but spending FAR too much time in farm town lol....am I bothered!!!!

What about a mill to do something with the wool from the sheep and llama's?
Old Mar 31 2010, 06:14 AM

HOw abo being able to trade our FT coins for FT cash. Like for every 500 FT coins you can get 1 FT cash. I love the game and the new upgrades, just upset I don't have enough FT cash for the Chocolate Facility. I spent it all on the Juice facility. I have over 7 million in FT coins.
Old Mar 31 2010, 08:35 AM
Account Not Linked

susan make sure you have a tick in the show buildings box, otherwise your building wont show even though it is there xx,,,
these new products are fab and loving each and everyone,,, but can i just ask one thing please,,,CAN WE HAVE A BIGGER FARM OR A THIRD please xxxxxx....
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:10 AM

So now FT is like Cafe World or something?
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:29 AM

I love this game the most of all the games on facebook. I was wondering if you were going to have a garment factory for the wool and llama that we produce?
I really like all the factories, thank you for the up date.
I have been trying to figure out where to put all of them, lol.
Old Mar 31 2010, 09:43 AM
Account Not Linked

How do you produce faster? Thanks for the help.

bb21bfs
Closed Thread