Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 01 2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mcdaddie,
No that had nothing to do with your storage limits. That was about the number of different items (trees, crops, products, etc.) that the game could have. Each item that is in the game has to have a code name that matches to the graphic or graphics to be shown. They initially started out with a 2 place code, then went to a 3 place code, and on up.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Old Mar 01 2017, 05:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Is it time to close the thread? Say yes, please...
Sorry, but not yet...

Party Pooper...
Old Mar 01 2017, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Is it time to close the thread? Say yes, please...
Sorry, but not yet...

Party Pooper...
Sorry, but I asked Raul and he said no...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2017, 08:39 PM

I am sorry if this has been covered, I have been away for awhile and just started playing and have noticed the ships is a new thing. Is there any notification that goes out to farm owner when a ship is in their port? Doesn't appear to be I have had to send Facebook messages to people that my ship is in their port, don't feel I should have to do that. I had a couple in my port and just happen to notice they were there when checking on the status of my ship. Maybe we get a notification like we do for the trains?
Old Mar 01 2017, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I am sorry if this has been covered, I have been away for awhile and just started playing and have noticed the ships is a new thing. Is there any notification that goes out to farm owner when a ship is in their port? Doesn't appear to be I have had to send Facebook messages to people that my ship is in their port, don't feel I should have to do that. I had a couple in my port and just happen to notice they were there when checking on the status of my ship. Maybe we get a notification like we do for the trains?
Hi Docperk,
You get a notification when a ship is in your port by a red number in a circle over your toolbox icon. The number indicates how many ships are in your port. You will only see this though if you open your farm.
You do get a notification pop up message in your farms when a container has completed its preparation for the ship you are preparing for dispatch.
There isn't any outside notification for trains or ships that tell you one is there (or in the case of the trains one is in your My Requests). For the trains you have to check the My Requests to see that a train is there. The same with the ships in that you have to open your farms to see if there is a ship in your port.
There is a chapter in the Game Guide with all the information we have about the ships. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2017, 09:07 PM

St-Patrick's gifts in the store and in the gifts list
Old Mar 01 2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Docperk,
You get a notification when a ship is in your port by a red number in a circle over your toolbox icon. The number indicates how many ships are in your port. You will only see this though if you open your farm.
You do get a notification pop up message in your farms when a container has completed its preparation for the ship you are preparing for dispatch.
There isn't any outside notification for trains or ships that tell you one is there (or in the case of the trains one is in your My Requests). For the trains you have to check the My Requests to see that a train is there. The same with the ships in that you have to open your farms to see if there is a ship in your port.
There is a chapter in the Game Guide with all the information we have about the ships. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Thank you Taz.
Old Mar 02 2017, 04:36 AM

When I reload my farm the ships that I unchecked show up again, in the ship tab of the seaport manager, even though the eye is closed and I have to uncheck them again. Is this how it's supposed to work?
Old Mar 02 2017, 05:03 AM

I and several other people I know keep getting a message to upgrade flashplayer. I have changed my setting to allow flashplayer to run always and I have upgraded the flashplayer manually. Still no improvement, the only thing that works is cleaning mencache several times a day.

Any suggestions http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8289&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 02 2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
When I reload my farm the ships that I unchecked show up again, in the ship tab of the seaport manager, even though the eye is closed and I have to uncheck them again. Is this how it's supposed to work?
Hi Dr. Dirt

We sent and email to the developers, thank you
Closed Thread