Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2017, 09:51 PM

did they break farm town again, I just clicked on a neighbo
rs bonus and got sent to m own farm, just like what was happening the other night
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
did they break farm town again, I just clicked on a neighbo
rs bonus and got sent to m own farm, just like what was happening the other night
Hi Lornagayle,
Yes it looks like Facebook has done it again. There is nothing we can do until they fix it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Tonight at least my MY REQUESTS tab won't let me access it so I cannot send gifts nor work neighbors posts.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi ALL,
We are aware that the tabs/buttons across the top of your farms as well as any belt/dan bonus posts and ingredient requests are only taking you to your own farm.
The developers are aware of this. Facebook introduced this problem in a few days ago and fixed it then. It looks like they have done it again and all we can do is patiently wait for Facebook to fix it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2017, 11:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks for the info Taz, this just happened to me, I was commenting on a post and then "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG" appeared.. could get back to facebook.. so closed the browser..opened it and was able to get facebook back at least.. time for us all to relax and chill out, (no pun intended, sweltering in a heat wave here in South Australia)
Old Feb 09 2017, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Latest from Raul:
I confirmed that this was an old bug reported to facebook a few days ago, they fixed it, but with a recent push of new code they introduced the bug again.

The bug report is created and more developers are complaining, so I think they should resolve this one soon.
Old Feb 10 2017, 02:16 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 10th, 2:30PM

- You can now work your ships while visiting other players farms and perform all operations on them as if you were on your own farm, prepare containers, dispatch, etc. For this just use your Seaport Manager as usual, and open any ships you like to work on. When you open your ships from the Seaport Manager those will always be your ships. When you open a ship located on another player farm, then you will see the information of that player ship.

BugFix: There were some X025 errors when trying to open some of your ships from the Seaport Manager while visiting other players farms.
BugFix: During the preparation phase, disabled ports were not marked in pink in the Ship Logbook tab.
BugFix: Players with an incorrect computer time were seeing weird progression of the container preparation, sometime the bar advanced too fast, sometimes the progress went back.
BugFix: When auto skipping ports, the information from the last loaded port was incorrectly replicated to the skipped ports. This bug is now fixed, but only for auto skipped ports from this time on.
Old Feb 10 2017, 06:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone Latest Update as follows >>

Post-Release Updates - February 10th, 7:30PM

- Released the Rug and Mat Factory and Outlet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 10 2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I have 3 ships dispatched. 2 before the update (Green & Purple) and the one (Yellow) after the update. The Yellow is not Transparent. I have turned off and then on the setting and there is no difference. Still not transparent. I have cleared the mem cash, and still not transparent.
I have the same issue. Of my 5 ships all on the same farm, 3 are transparent and 2 are not. They never change, no matter if they are in port or dispatched.
Old Feb 10 2017, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
I have the same issue. Of my 5 ships all on the same farm, 3 are transparent and 2 are not. They never change, no matter if they are in port or dispatched.
Hi phsl,
That is a known problem the developers are looking at.
Closed Thread