Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 28 2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.

i am not getting messages saying container is ready.
TO AMEND- i ran the memcache again, and now i am getting the pop up saying the container was done. lol
Old Feb 28 2017, 07:23 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 28th, 8:00PM

BugFix: An error saying that facilities were full was showing up incorrectly in the game help.
Old Feb 28 2017, 11:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
Just checked and my ship, at port #4, and its only carrying the grand total of 3 salmon.. same amount for a lot of other fish... bit disappointing so hoping that this amount really increases the further the ship sails..
Old Mar 01 2017, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
Just checked and my ship, at port #4, and its only carrying the grand total of 3 salmon.. same amount for a lot of other fish... bit disappointing so hoping that this amount really increases the further the ship sails..
Hi Aussie Rae,
From what I am seeing it looks like the farther along a ship goes in ports the amounts get greater and I don't mean by the same amounts. I have ships at 4, 11, 20 and 26 and the difference I see is increasing per port the farther along they go. The one at 4 (completed 3 ports) has 2 where the one at port 11 has 14, the one at port 20 has 45 and the one at 26 has 70.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have checked before unloading ship a couple of times and just did it again. I checked Lobster in storage before unloading and after, gained 65 this time, one port skipped.
Old Mar 01 2017, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
I have checked before unloading ship a couple of times and just did it again. I checked Lobster in storage before unloading and after, gained 65 this time, one port skipped.
Hi Cherry,
You can now check in the Seaport Manager by opening a ship and then click on the question mark for a container and then hover over an item for that container. That will tell you how much of each item the container is carrying at that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2017, 03:29 PM

I am thinking there still might be a problem with showing the total amount of stored items if that number reaches 100 million. According to the release notes they had to increase the size of the field in the database that stores the numbers. When I went to check that, I had one item at 101,599,880. I then hit store all in the Facility manager. Did not hit any other buttons. I then had 103,xxx,xxx million. My neighbor showed me a picture of his last 3 items in storage and all three were exactly 100,000,000. So I completely reloaded my FT game and came back and my 103 (and change) million was now reporting 100 million. I then cleared memcache, and still 100 million exactly. If I hit store manually on just one facility, it will then add the 18,000 to the 100 mil. I wish I had better data to relate to the devs, but I am pretty certain that there is still a problem with displaying correct numbers over 100 mil. Hopefully I didn't lose a few million items when mine went backwards to 100 mil. Also the chances of my friend having 3 items at exactly 100 mil are astronomical.
Old Mar 01 2017, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am thinking there still might be a problem with showing the total amount of stored items if that number reaches 100 million. According to the release notes they had to increase the size of the field in the database that stores the numbers. When I went to check that, I had one item at 101,599,880. I then hit store all in the Facility manager. Did not hit any other buttons. I then had 103,xxx,xxx million. My neighbor showed me a picture of his last 3 items in storage and all three were exactly 100,000,000. So I completely reloaded my FT game and came back and my 103 (and change) million was now reporting 100 million. I then cleared memcache, and still 100 million exactly. If I hit store manually on just one facility, it will then add the 18,000 to the 100 mil. I wish I had better data to relate to the devs, but I am pretty certain that there is still a problem with displaying correct numbers over 100 mil. Hopefully I didn't lose a few million items when mine went backwards to 100 mil. Also the chances of my friend having 3 items at exactly 100 mil are astronomical.
Hi Mcdaddie,
100 million is the maximum you can have for any item in your storage. As you have noted those items that you go over the 100 million get dropped back to 100 million. Yes you did lose those items that went over 100 million, because the game is not designed to hold over that amount.
The more items you have at 100 million can also cause you to be hitting the maximum total amount for all of the Harvest and Products storage. That can cause you to lose other things such as a harevest not getting added or something disappearing from the storage.
Old Mar 01 2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mcdaddie,
100 million is the maximum you can have for any item in your storage. As you have noted those items that you go over the 100 million get dropped back to 100 million. Yes you did lose those items that went over 100 million, because the game is not designed to hold over that amount.
The more items you have at 100 million can also cause you to be hitting the maximum total amount for all of the Harvest and Products storage. That can cause you to lose other things such as a harevest not getting added or something disappearing from the storage.
This I thought was what the Dev's fixed according to Raul's statement in the last update yesterday. "Raul--- - The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find."
Old Mar 01 2017, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
This I thought was what the Dev's fixed according to Raul's statement in the last update yesterday. "Raul--- - The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find."
Hi Mcdaddie,
No that had nothing to do with your storage limits. That was about the number of different items (trees, crops, products, etc.) that the game could have. Each item that is in the game has to have a code name that matches to the graphic or graphics to be shown. They initially started out with a 2 place code, then went to a 3 place code, and on up.
Closed Thread