Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
How do I harvest anything? Should I just clear all farms?
Hi Firecrab,
Try clearing one with the bulldozer of all the levels and then plant only a single level of crops. Then see if it will let you harvest that crop when ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:29 PM

I can load the WebGL version. I can even harvest and plant my layered crops. But I want to go back to the Flash version of the game, so I can do quests and visit neighbors, and other things that they have not implemented yet (my gift box is full so I cannot accept any more gifts, I need to clear it out).

Flash still works. I can still load it (after choosing 'load this time' from the 'Flash is outdated' warning). They cannot have deleted the Flash game, can they? I want to play in Flash. This will also appease those who cannot get the WebGL version to work at all. Please give a link to the Flash version so that we are not forced to play the WebGL version. Thank you.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeisty View Post
I can load the WebGL version. I can even harvest and plant my layered crops. But I want to go back to the Flash version of the game, so I can do quests and visit neighbors, and other things that they have not implemented yet (my gift box is full so I cannot accept any more gifts, I need to clear it out).

Flash still works. I can still load it (after choosing 'load this time' from the 'Flash is outdated' warning). They cannot have deleted the Flash game, can they? I want to play in Flash. This will also appease those who cannot get the WebGL version to work at all. Please give a link to the Flash version so that we are not forced to play the WebGL version. Thank you.
Hi Mcfeisty,
I am sorry, but we do not have a link to the Flash version that we can give you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:35 PM

Default Quests

Hi, Are Quests disabled? I was ready to cash in.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
Hi, Are Quests disabled? I was ready to cash in.
Hi Auntie Al,
Yes you can find out what is working in the restricted release in the first post of this thread.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:42 PM

Thanks, I did look but maybe I missed it.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My Farm

So how do I get my old farm, neighbors and levels back?
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenera View Post
So how do I get my old farm, neighbors and levels back?
Hi Lenera,
DId you quit Farm Town and delete the app from Facebook for a while? If so then you may not get them back.

If not then you should if you log into Facebook and go through the link in the left column of your home page.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:31 PM

Default harvesting

Using the new HTML platform, I am able to replant my own farms. One thing I noticed is that while the farm switching is way faster than it used to be. Once I get to the next farm, I have to wait for several seconds before the toolbox becomes activated so I can go grab a tool.

Its the only part of the process that seems to not work as fast as the rest.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Using the new HTML platform, I am able to replant my own farms. One thing I noticed is that while the farm switching is way faster than it used to be. Once I get to the next farm, I have to wait for several seconds before the toolbox becomes activated so I can go grab a tool.

Its the only part of the process that seems to not work as fast as the rest.
Hi rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. For the time being lease post anything about that in here.
It may depend on how much your have on the farm. If it is hgeavy layered then it may take it a few seconds to finish loading what you may not be able to see before letting the tool box open.
Closed Thread