Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 28 2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Anne View Post
Love the new "pink" on the ft wall req...however, the 12 hour repeat ability doesn't seem to be working consistently well...one of my neighbors couldn't access my facilities for over 24 hours...and I've had similar issues. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hi Noel Anne

If you want to rework the same facilities/services for a friend, you have to stop working factories for 8 hours, for example while you sleep.

Let me give you an example: let say you worked A factories at 09:00 am so you will be able to rework those same factories at 05:00 pm. But if you worked B factories at 03:00 pm, then all times reset and you will be able to rework A and B at 11:00 pm

If your friend has not stopped working factories for 8 hours, then yes, it is probably they are getting the "oops" message when trying to rework your factories.

Tell your friend to load their own farm before starting to work other factories and click in the tool box. Then click in the clock icon and under Gamewide button they will see the options for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities.

If those options have a green tick then they can rework facilities, if not, they will see how much time they have to wait to rework facilities.