Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2010, 02:57 PM

Red face Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi there. Try clearing your caches and restarting your browser.
Thank you so much this solved my problem, I appreciate all the help and support....
Old Sep 09 2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Wouldn't that be nice!
Yes it would, and I also checked my trees by selling just one and got 52.5 for a peach tree.
Old Sep 09 2010, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I checked the basil I had ready, and got 176.399 for it. I did take a screen shot if the mods are interested.

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 09 2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta J View Post
I checked the basil I had ready, and got 176.399 for it. I did take a screen shot if the mods are interested.
Hi Reta. I am unsure of what you are referring to. Are you missing some basil? You harvested basil and some didn't go to your storage?
Old Sep 09 2010, 04:48 PM
Account Not Linked

No, sorry, I was just commenting on an earlier post talking about how many coins we were getting when we did "harvest and sale" instead of putting our harvest into storage. So sorry for any confusion and please remove it if you need to.

Old Sep 09 2010, 04:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi I was wondering if by chance you will consider putting a widows walk on the new house coming out . it will look much better with the light house
Old Sep 09 2010, 05:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi Reta. I am unsure of what you are referring to. Are you missing some basil? You harvested basil and some didn't go to your storage?
She was referring to a problem that I started having last night when trying to use the harvest and sell option on some of my trees. When I harvested them it gave me some off the wall coin amount that made no sense and then nothing credited to my coin count. If you go back to page 73 in this thread you will find my original post that details the issue. Are you a mod? Just wondering.

Reta, I just now have crops ready so I will check and see if my crops are doing it as well. My flowers worked fine last night but I will check them again. The mods are aware of the problem and I am sure that it has been reported to the devs who will probably jump right on correcting the issue. In the meantime it is probably best if we all just harvest and store. That way we avoid losing any coins as well as our harvest.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 09 2010, 05:24 PM

Level:
XP:

I do know that the time for my trees to be ready for harvest has changed i thought it was getting freaky like the last two days...... i try to harvest all the same trees at the same time on all five of my farms........ i have had like one pear tree or one avocado tree on the same farm ready for a before the others...i only add new trees of the same variety when i have just harvested.. i normally only hire to harvest crops.... i will check to see if I have any ready for harvest.. get back to you as to the amount it gives me......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 05:47 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I do know that the time for my trees to be ready for harvest has changed i thought it was getting freaky like the last two days...... i try to harvest all the same trees at the same time on all five of my farms........ i have had like one pear tree or one avocado tree on the same farm ready for a before the others...i only add new trees of the same variety when i have just harvested.. i normally only hire to harvest crops.... i will check to see if I have any ready for harvest.. get back to you as to the amount it gives me......
wow unreal...... no I am not a moderator here on this forum..Just a game player like you.... but i did what you did. harvest to sell but only one of my pear trees and it was way unreal.. was something like +.38666666666000000 coins lol lol...........never did that harvest to sell before at least not on purpose I am pretty sure we all have clicked that one by accident...... freaky... so I can't even tell you if it has done this all along....... no idea if this helps you....... going to refresh so I don't get stuck in that harvest to sell mode

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

lol SunnyD ... I never harvest to sale on purpose either, but had to give it a small try after what speedmonkey reported. lol just have to experiment and try to be helpful at the same time.

Closed Thread