Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 10 2013, 12:25 PM

- Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

windows 8 and iron blank as above

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=604920037
Old Aug 10 2013, 12:32 PM

Another glitch. I have had all the regular tools for loading the factories since they first came out. Now when I try to buy the TURBO versions of the conveyor or packaging machine they are not acknowledged as there. And when I look for them in my storage they are suddenly not there even though I used them this morning to load.

After typing the above, I tried loading factories that require the conveyor and they still load just fine even though the conveyor still does not show in my storage and the turbo is locked.
Old Aug 10 2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Thanks but when are we getting new levels, I'm currently maxed out at 450
New levels are not on the list. They will not be given to us until the next quarter year.
Old Aug 10 2013, 12:59 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

thanks for the update!! now i need time to play!! woot wooot!!!
Old Aug 10 2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
- Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.
Windows Vista Cool Novo, Iron and Comodo Dragon
Old Aug 10 2013, 01:48 PM

I am hesitant to ask this because no one else has so evidently no one else has this problem: WHERE do I find the ingredient planner? I have ALL my facilities marked to START ALL. I have ALL the turbo tools. Does this mean I don't need a planner? I feel silly, oh so silly.......
Old Aug 10 2013, 01:54 PM

Great update as usual
Old Aug 10 2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I am hesitant to ask this because no one else has so evidently no one else has this problem: WHERE do I find the ingredient planner? I have ALL my facilities marked to START ALL. I have ALL the turbo tools. Does this mean I don't need a planner? I feel silly, oh so silly.......
Open the Facilities Manager, top line where the filter and sort thing is. It's on the left of the row, a symbol like a notebook and pencil.

Not silly at all, I only found it by mistake!
Old Aug 10 2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian waite View Post
I use Windows 7 and it is blank and refuses to close without refreshing Farm Town on IE 10, Maxthon, or CoolNovo (in Chrome mode for both the last 2) and the newest turbo tools are both locked even though I have had the regular conveyor and packaging tools since they came out. Both regular tools are in storage, but the storage box does not show them even though they work fine in the Facility Manager. Is ANYONE paying attention?
Old Aug 10 2013, 02:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to vandi
Default love/when?

Love the new stuff as always! Still waiting for the "Harvest All" button
Closed Thread