Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
I do not think of it as "buying pixels" -- I think of it as making a contribution for services provided. But that is my attitude and I don't expect you to share it.

I suggest you rejoice and be glad that some of us do pay for "pixels" and help fund the game so others can enjoy its increased development.

It seems to me that just about every game on FB has methods for generating (real) cash income. It's the way they turn a profit, which is hardly evil!!!
I totally agree, without those that use real money, the game would not be anything like it is now it's what pays for the servers and the development of the game
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry4Freedom View Post
I like all the new stuff. I have spent my own money getting some of it to make it all work. I am at level 100 and only get farmcash when you add more levels or I buy it. I do not mind buying it cause it helps you develop more things. You have plenty of trees that do not produce anything further. The Plum tree and the fig tree can be further proxessed after harvest, Fog Bars. Prune Trees can be made into Prune Juice. My 4th farm is getting quite full and I am wondering if there will be any more farms added inthe future or do we have all the land that we are gonna get? as for crops Soy Beans can be made into Milk. Maybe a frozen food factory. Maybe a community store like the marketplace where we can go and buy things that we may beed for our facrotiies. A slaughterhouse for cows and Pigs. Make fresh meat sausage and ham. I will add more as I think of it.
Thanks
Patrick
You might put your suggestions in the threads under "Suggestions." Just a thought.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:18 PM

xps needed for ten new levels?
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost coins

I'm very new to the forums. Just always played the game and didnt know much about this part. Anyways, I bought the barn with attached garage just a few min ago, supposed to cost me $600,000 in my coins. Instead of that, it took it off my farm cash. What do I do? Thanks, Carolyn
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:24 PM

got a question, I had coconut trees on farm 3 only like 5 or 6 but they have been missing since yesterday sometime....lol. All the other trees are there like they should be.
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky12 View Post
i've got cinnamon trees on 1 farm but when they have been chopped, can't find them in storage? don't have enough FC for the cinnamon factory - is this why? not going to put the rest i've been given out if they are of no use.

You can use the at the Bakery and Coffee Shop....
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

i love the new 3 d look of the hot springs..but man its huge!! lol could we use it to harvest mineral salts or something from it??

And re the sawmill..why not be able to harvest maple trees as well as oak/pine? So hmmm is a furniture shop coming soon?

thanks to all who make this game so addicting
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:29 PM

love the new stuff... what hot springs.. have to go see that.. LOL must have missed it with the new factory fun..
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:46 PM

I definitely need a 5th farm.
Question-
If I put factories on two different farms, then I get help from my neighbors, will they only be able to help at the factories that are on one farm? or both? In the past it was only one, but perhaps things have changed....
Old Jul 04 2010, 05:59 PM

Smile Just thanks

I think the developers do a wonderful job and thank you all for all the new and wonderful things you keep giving us. I am so hooked, but it is good clean fun.
Closed Thread