Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 08 2012, 06:11 AM

I love the quests. It gives us something to look forward to and something to strive for every day. I only wish we didn't have to wait 20 hours to start a new one. It would be great if we were allowed our limit all at once. As usual, you guys do a GREAT JOB and Farm Town is and always has been my favorite game on FB.
Old Feb 08 2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
But the point is not how many, If we are allowed 5, than we should be able to do 5, not 2 or 3. I'm not asking for more concurrent quests, just the ability to attain what was promised.
This is correct, it isnt moaning or complaining it is simply pointing out a slight glitch in the Devs program.
Because of forward planning many of us 'old' gamers.We have it sorted to get the ingredients early.
if we are allowed 5 then it really would be good to be able to open 5.
It really wouldn't hurt the ones not on 5 because this isn't a game of competition with others its a individual goal.
Old Feb 08 2012, 10:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Dont get me wrong I love farmtown...at 17 million xp points and play everyday

It really ticks me off that I was excited about the new "quests" and now I realize that one of my quests so far would require me to pay money to buy a factory to be able to compleat the quest!

I think I have probably spent 100 bucks on this game so far, this is not good but it is how much I love the game. but sometimes I want to call it quits for good. it is terrible that such a high level player has no way to earn farmcash. Now aparently I wont be playing quests anymore because I refuse to put anymore money into a game that is letting me down
Old Feb 08 2012, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammabear 40 View Post
Dont get me wrong I love farmtown...at 17 million xp points and play everyday

It really ticks me off that I was excited about the new "quests" and now I realize that one of my quests so far would require me to pay money to buy a factory to be able to compleat the quest!

I think I have probably spent 100 bucks on this game so far, this is not good but it is how much I love the game. but sometimes I want to call it quits for good. it is terrible that such a high level player has no way to earn farmcash. Now aparently I wont be playing quests anymore because I refuse to put anymore money into a game that is letting me down
Just let that quest expire if you don't want to buy the facility for it. You can open a new quest each day, so go on and do it and forget about the one requiring that facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just let that quest expire if you don't want to buy the facility for it. You can open a new quest each day, so go on and do it and forget about the one requiring that facility.
yup i currently have a full quest board of jobs i can't do as i have spent my last FC on the last new factory to complete one ..... i hope the rules change soon that we can maybe farm the produce and maybe sell it or work in neighbors factorys to complete that part of the quest.... frustrating , like i said my quest board is full of incomplete works... .
Old Feb 08 2012, 02:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the quests. But the reason that I have stayed with the Farm Town Game for so long is because it uses the free market system!! That is my main issue for the quests. The only other thing is the timing of opening new quests. Some can be done in 1 day and some in 2. If I happen to finish the 2 quests I have going in 1 day I have to wait for the next day to start a new one.
Old Feb 08 2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I love the quests. But the reason that I have stayed with the Farm Town Game for so long is because it uses the free market system!! That is my main issue for the quests. The only other thing is the timing of opening new quests. Some can be done in 1 day and some in 2. If I happen to finish the 2 quests I have going in 1 day I have to wait for the next day to start a new one.
I love the quests also! Yes I do agree the waiting in between quests seem long, I wish we could start a new quest when we finish one.
Old Feb 08 2012, 04:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Feedback on the Quests... Great idea but one would think that the quests would be level appropriate! At level 310 I would expect that we get to do more than 1 click.. a pine tree to harvest, and then a click to produce a paper roll.. the next one being.. collect a leather roll from semi and make a mask.. thats all I get! 15 seconds of work and then a 20 hour wait for another one that is the same, as its now repeating those same quests.. whats with that? Ive noted this in a previous post that seems to have been deleted and for what reason? It isnt a question or suggestion.. its feedback!
Old Feb 08 2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Feedback on the Quests... Great idea but one would think that the quests would be level appropriate! At level 310 I would expect that we get to do more than 1 click.. a pine tree to harvest, and then a click to produce a paper roll.. the next one being.. collect a leather roll from semi and make a mask.. thats all I get! 15 seconds of work and then a 20 hour wait for another one that is the same, as its now repeating those same quests.. whats with that? Ive noted this in a previous post that seems to have been deleted and for what reason? It isnt a question or suggestion.. its feedback!
You say your quests are now being repeated. I'm curious to know how many there are in the rotation. I've done 26 quests now across two sets of farms and I've not had a repeat yet. Some of them have been short and others have had 12 steps.

I find that they need to be treated just as an addition to our usual farming, enjoyed then put aside until the next day's quest.

Old Feb 08 2012, 04:52 PM

Location: Permanent home is in Joseph Oregon at the Dagger Ranch, but we are military and currently my husband
Default Go Quests!

I like the quests it gives me something to do while the crops are growing. I didn't like the mini games at all. The quests allow you to make some money and stay active. A couple have asked me to do things I did not have the facilities to do. No problem as long as they are coin not cash. I will draw the line at cash. I would like the ability to work on several quests at the same time. I think this was a great idea! Keep them coming.

Last edited by Maryleedaggett; Feb 08 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: spelling error.