Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 12:44 PM
Account Not Linked

I am so sad reading people unwilling to share a virtual combine with someone because they think it is unfair at how "hard we had to work" <----------------LAWL
You don't want people to use your fake tools..don't hire anyone..simple as that.That will teach those newbies.I mean,we do not want them gaining levels and beating us at this game do we?We worked hard to get that farming trophy...and I will be darned if some new guy/gal can come in and get one to...because I spent real money on fake things.I also spent real money on FC facilities...I should make sure that they can not get into those as well when I ask for help with my fac's.
Now if you excuse me..I need to go sit over my farm kingdom and laugh at the serfs as they plow 1x1 squares...as is only right.
Old Jan 08 2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
I am so sad reading people unwilling to share a virtual combine with someone because they think it is unfair at how "hard we had to work" <----------------LAWL
You don't want people to use your fake tools..don't hire anyone..simple as that.That will teach those newbies.I mean,we do not want them gaining levels and beating us at this game do we?We worked hard to get that farming trophy...and I will be darned if some new guy/gal can come in and get one to...because I spent real money on fake things.I also spent real money on FC facilities...I should make sure that they can not get into those as well when I ask for help with my fac's.
Now if you excuse me..I need to go sit over my farm kingdom and laugh at the serfs as they plow 1x1 squares...as is only right.
ROFL..funny but ohh so true....
Old Jan 08 2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Also, you will be able to use any of the tools owned by your employer. Right now there is no quick way to determine if your employer owns a particular tool, you will have to click on it and you will see a message box if the tool is not owned by the employer. In future releases we will show only the tools available for use, owned by you or your employer.
l
How do you use your employers tools? My employers green boat wasn't accessible to me. It was in their storage.
Old Jan 08 2014, 01:03 PM

This is a good social experiment,the fact hiring workers and them using your tools does not hurt or take from the 'owner' and yet so many are acting like it's taking money out their pocket. We buy tools to help ourselves, hiring a worker who has no tools and letting them use ours is a super idea.. they pay the fuel ,we get the work done and there is no wear and tear on the tools..they don't need maintenance..
If anyone wants to take their bat and ball (tools) and hide them..fine ..Only hire those with tools or here is a good idea. Do all the work yourself with the precious tools.

This would be funny if it didn't say a lot about human nature!
Old Jan 08 2014, 01:06 PM

Is there anything I as an employer need to do for others to use my tools? I have had employees say that the combo isn't available for them. Just curious if it is something I am doing wrong.

To chime in on the other comments regarding the tools. I have been playing since the very beginning myself. I think it is a GOOD idea to give them tools. Often, I have such trouble hiring for my farms because they just don't have the tools to do it. Although yes, I paid real money for them, I think it is a good way to keep people interested in the game and not just quit because they can't get a job. playing since around April 2009 almost every day - a bit addicted ;-)
Old Jan 08 2014, 01:22 PM

I don't mind sharing my tools but not my fuel. I think the worker should have to use their own fuel for it.
Old Jan 08 2014, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas belle View Post
thanks raul & co…. But you guys are killing us with the need for poly fiber, please increase it, everything else is great but we need the poly fibers like yesterday.. Too many things with the same product and no way of increasing it…
yes!! Please!!!
Old Jan 08 2014, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I don't mind sharing my tools but not my fuel. I think the worker should have to use their own fuel for it.

Hi! they use their own fuel not yours.
Old Jan 08 2014, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default new Releases

I am very pleased with the Farm Selector color change for working other farms. Eliminated a very big annoyance for me....thank you!! I am still excited over my sped up Avatar too. It would really be beneficial if the facilities production could be customized individually for those of us who have multiples of some factories on several farms. That way we wouldn't be producing mega tons of things we do not need in order to be certain we have those things we need a lot of. Just a thought...Thanks for all of your efforts because this is a very enjoyable game!!
Old Jan 08 2014, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

This was added by Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
Post Release Updates - Jan 08th, 3:00PM EST

- We will add soon a check box somewhere for the employer to disable the capability of the employee to use employers tools

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread