Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2014, 05:35 AM

Can someone please explain ot me the reason or the purpose of the greyed out quest box on my screen it doesn't actually appear to do anything??
Old Jul 17 2014, 05:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Lightbulb Frog Garden Decor

I found the cutest Frog in my garden this morning. Where did it come from?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2014, 06:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

PROBLEM SINCE THIS RELEASE: I always have my buildings, decorations, seasonal items turned off so the farms load faster, since this release every time I log onto my farm for the 1st time that day they are turned on. Now that I'm aware this is happening to me I check as soon as I land on my farm and turn them back off. WF 5, chrome.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2014, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
PROBLEM SINCE THIS RELEASE: I always have my buildings, decorations, seasonal items turned off so the farms load faster, since this release every time I log onto my farm for the 1st time that day they are turned on. Now that I'm aware this is happening to me I check as soon as I land on my farm and turn them back off. WF 5, chrome.
Hi!

You can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen.

Make sure after you turn them off, click in the green check mark.
Old Jul 17 2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Can someone please explain ot me the reason or the purpose of the greyed out quest box on my screen it doesn't actually appear to do anything??
Hi!

You can get some information about your quests. If the icon is grey you cant start a new quest, if it is brown, you can start a new one. If you hover your mouse on it, you will see if you have quests ready to collect coins or if you have quests expired.
Old Jul 17 2014, 07:59 AM

best update this year.. something for broccoli (finally) and odd trees, new big tools, gift accept thingy.... love it all. Brilliant job, guys. Thanks so much !!
Old Jul 17 2014, 10:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

like the new goodys but i have noticed several things, im not getting the fish i should be getting from the big sea coast & big pond with boat and when i water my crops, why do the flowers & trees have to be showing to get watered????"?", now i am beginning to wonder if it isnt the same thing when i fertelize, does everything have to show before it takes? it didnt use to be like that
Old Jul 17 2014, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
like the new goodys but i have noticed several things, im not getting the fish i should be getting from the big sea coast & big pond with boat and when i water my crops, why do the flowers & trees have to be showing to get watered????"?", now i am beginning to wonder if it isnt the same thing when i fertelize, does everything have to show before it takes? it didnt use to be like that
It has always been that way with the watering for trees and flowers. No the same thing doesn't happen with the fertilizing because that is done to the farm and not individual items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

You can get some information about your quests. If the icon is grey you cant start a new quest, if it is brown, you can start a new one. If you hover your mouse on it, you will see if you have quests ready to collect coins or if you have quests expired.

Thanks
so in effect pointless I wish we had the option to hide it..better it just Popped up when one ready,its a waste of time for most of us who know about our quests
Old Jul 17 2014, 11:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Thanks
so in effect pointless I wish we had the option to hide it..better it just Popped up when one ready,its a waste of time for most of us who know about our quests
i agree and it gets in the way for me in full screen mode also. there's so much wasted space at the left in full screen mode.

Closed Thread