Closed Thread

Old Dec 21 2014, 09:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

is receiving gifts straight to your gift box on multis a gliche or is it the norm
just wondering as theres no option to change it if its something u dont need the only thing i can do is sell it which seems a waste of time for the people sending them to me and another thing that 1 has to concentrate on so gift box doesnt get to full
just find it time consuming and another thing to the long list of things to keep an eye on would rather recieve them to my requests like other gifts so one has the option to change them
many thanks
Old Dec 21 2014, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
is receiving gifts straight to your gift box on multis a gliche or is it the norm
just wondering as theres no option to change it if its something u dont need the only thing i can do is sell it which seems a waste of time for the people sending them to me and another thing that 1 has to concentrate on so gift box doesnt get to full
just find it time consuming and another thing to the long list of things to keep an eye on would rather recieve them to my requests like other gifts so one has the option to change them
many thanks
Hi Liza,
The only things that go directly to your gift box and not to the My Requests tab are when people click on your belt bonus posts or ingredient requests. Any gift trees or flowers will go first to your My Requests tab, so unless you accept those then the Multi-planter doesn't do anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2014, 11:06 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Liza,
The only things that go directly to your gift box and not to the My Requests tab are when people click on your belt bonus posts or ingredient requests. Any gift trees or flowers will go first to your My Requests tab, so unless you accept those then the Multi-planter doesn't do anything.
i have in my gift box at present rubber trees roses peach trees with a gold multi label/button on them
duh me its ok have worked it out sorry lol
Old Dec 22 2014, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Question anyone else not getting correct coin amounts when using excavator?

i did more testing with the excavator and i have found that no matter what i sell or how many with it i only get coins for one of the items and i lose the coins for the rest of the items. i put 2 teak trees on a farm and refreshed. my coins showed 458999. i used the excavator on the teak trees and it showed 459101 but as soon as i went to the store to purchase something it showed 459150. instead of the 102 coins for 2 trees i got 51 for 1 tree. i then put 3 bamboo trees on a farm and refreshed. my coin count was 458150. i used the excavator on the bamboo trees and it showed 458177 but when i refreshed the farm i only had 458159. instead of the 27 coins for 3 trees i only got the 9 coins for 1 of them. i'm hoping one of the moderators will test and see if the results are the same. it's no big deal with two or three trees but earlier i lost coins for a whole farm of pine trees. thanks for checking into this.
Old Dec 22 2014, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i did more testing with the excavator and i have found that no matter what i sell or how many with it i only get coins for one of the items and i lose the coins for the rest of the items. i put 2 teak trees on a farm and refreshed. my coins showed 458999. i used the excavator on the teak trees and it showed 459101 but as soon as i went to the store to purchase something it showed 459150. instead of the 102 coins for 2 trees i got 51 for 1 tree. i then put 3 bamboo trees on a farm and refreshed. my coin count was 458150. i used the excavator on the bamboo trees and it showed 458177 but when i refreshed the farm i only had 458159. instead of the 27 coins for 3 trees i only got the 9 coins for 1 of them. i'm hoping one of the moderators will test and see if the results are the same. it's no big deal with two or three trees but earlier i lost coins for a whole farm of pine trees. thanks for checking into this.
Hi Original Tee,
I just tried your experiment and I still have the whole amount of coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 22 2014, 12:52 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
ok one small problem (for me) when you said the service facilities were included i thought there was going to be a separate button but they are all mixed up so its harder to work out what i need to fill the facilities only ... but i do like the idea (just would like separate button for them please)
Yes, in the planner in the facility manager, in addition to "all facilities" (regular and service) or individual facilities, it would be helpful, please, to have the options "all regular facilities" (no service) and "all service facilities."
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2014, 01:53 AM

Hi Taz thank you for the reply re the gift packer, but I meant what are the benefits of buying it,its I think 50FC and it would allow me to send others gifts faster, but wouldn't allow them to send them back to me unless they buy one too.
so its the reason its so expensive and what it's benefits are,that i do not get??

Su
Old Dec 22 2014, 04:01 AM

To Raul and the Devs, and also the Mods....thanks for the great update, the new levels will be appreciated when they arrive, and thank you all for your hard work throughout the year making this game fun and a diversion from everyday life.

Happy Christmas all !
Old Dec 22 2014, 04:30 AM

Default Not enough Cured Herring

OK - I know Im repeating myself - no one else seems to have noticed but how on earth are we supposed to fill the German Rest with 1200 Cured Herring when the Smokehouse only makes 120 when full each time? If I got no one working my Facs it would take nearly 6 months!!!!

And Im with Su I dont see the point of the Gift Sender for 50 cash unless I can get more gifts! Maybe Im just a mean miserable old woman LOL

But I do love the new Ingredient Planner for Services - in fact I love the Ingredient Planner full stop.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 22 2014, 06:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Original Tee,
I just tried your experiment and I still have the whole amount of coins.
i have retested this numerous times using different items: decorative as well as harvest items. every time i end up only keeping coins for one of the items sold with the excavator instead of the multiples. is it possible you have over a billion coins and forgot to look at the full number by hovering over the coin total instead of just looking at the truncated display? at first i didn't notice this because of the truncation but a friend with less coins insisted they were seeing this problem so i kept testing. after i finally realized my coins were truncated i saw that it really was losing the coins on refresh.
Closed Thread