Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2015, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
I got penguins, a seal and an alligator and they are so small they are gone as soon as I place them. Maybe an option to select between a couple of sizes?
Hello Grammy 11,

Your suggestion would be better in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 10 2015, 12:00 AM

My problem has to do with the market place. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times in a couple of months. I go to the market to sell my products but some one will click on me to sell me either crops or products like milk or eggs. If I am in a hurry and not paying attention to the pop-up I could end up buying something I don't need. I am not sure if it is intentional or not but I do think it is rude! It kind of seems like someone is trying to sell to anyone that they can who is not really paying attention just to get more coins. Not good sportsmanship! (or neighborly)
Old Jan 10 2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
My problem has to do with the market place. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times in a couple of months. I go to the market to sell my products but some one will click on me to sell me either crops or products like milk or eggs. If I am in a hurry and not paying attention to the pop-up I could end up buying something I don't need. I am not sure if it is intentional or not but I do think it is rude! It kind of seems like someone is trying to sell to anyone that they can who is not really paying attention just to get more coins. Not good sportsmanship! (or neighborly)
When I go to market to sell my products I always go whilst "offline"
But at the end of the day you don't have to click when someone tries to sell you something... just ignore.
Old Jan 11 2015, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

First time I have went to the marketplace and hired.May be the last.Have 24 of acorn squash,and no fast tools on my daughters farm.Plus trees and flowers and fishing.The person I hired is just harvesting.That doesn't help me at all.I will have to plow,chop,and do flowers,and fish.They were suppose to do everything!
Old Jan 12 2015, 11:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to hairball45 Send a message via Yahoo to hairball45
Default Expansions

Why is there a 12 Billion Coin difference to enlarge my #2 36x36 farm to 38x38? It cost 30 FB's or 20 Billion coins but to enlarge my #24 36x36 farm to 38x38 it is only 8 Billion coins or the same 30 FB's. Why the disparagy??? Somebody please reply to (email deleted for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 12 2015 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Email deleted
Old Jan 12 2015, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
Why is there a 12 Billion Coin difference to enlarge my #2 36x36 farm to 38x38? It cost 30 FB's or 20 Billion coins but to enlarge my #24 36x36 farm to 38x38 it is only 8 Billion coins or the same 30 FB's. Why the disparagy??? Somebody please reply to (email deleted for safety)
Hi hairball,
That is just the way the developers set it up. The later farms are less because there were enough complaints about the cost of the larger expansions on the earlier ones. However, they will not go back and downsize the cost of the earlier farms as then there would be players wanting refunds for the amount they paid for those earlier ones.
Originally the higher expansions were priced that high to reduce the number of farmers expanding that much as Flash and the older computers were possibly going to have trouble with the increased data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2015, 10:20 PM

I have had several individuals private message me when waiting the in market place. They don't ask questions, they just use a lot of sexually explicit language like they are doing "phone sex" or something. I have clicked on report when I can find their avatar, but more often than not, they seem to be "hiding".
Old Jan 16 2015, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamgow View Post
I have had several individuals private message me when waiting the in market place. They don't ask questions, they just use a lot of sexually explicit language like they are doing "phone sex" or something. I have clicked on report when I can find their avatar, but more often than not, they seem to be "hiding".
Hi Pam,
The reporting has been changed so that you do not have to find their avatar. You now have report and ignore buttons in the in-game messages as well as to the left of the chat. This is to try to stop the abusive messages.
This is from the November release:
5. Ignoring and Reporting Improvements:

- You can now Ignore or Report users from inside the Message window using the red icons on the bottom right.
- You can now Ignore or Report users from the Online Chat window using the red icons on the top left of the chat window, this will allow you to ignore or report users even after they have left the room.
- If a user have been reported enough times on the past few months he will be penalized by not been able to send offline messages or chat messages to others for a period of time, the more times a user have been reported the longer he will be banned.
- Reporting users for no reason will get the reporting user banned from the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2015, 01:56 PM

Default what tool you can't live without ?

i want to spend my FC wisely for making my farming easier and quicker ... what tool can you not live without ... . .?

I want to catch up in levels so am working on what is the easiest way to do so .. TIA ..
Old Jan 17 2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
i want to spend my FC wisely for making my farming easier and quicker ... what tool can you not live without ... . .?

I want to catch up in levels so am working on what is the easiest way to do so .. TIA ..
Hi SPOTSROCK

I moved your question to the General Feedback Section so others farmers can give you their opinions.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity