Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2019, 09:50 PM

Thanks so much. It's always fun to get a new release. Will new and past Halloween / Autumn decorations be added anytime soon?

Isabella
Old Sep 27 2019, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
Thanks so much. It's always fun to get a new release. Will new and past Halloween / Autumn decorations be added anytime soon?

Isabella
Hi imgowan.

Only the devs know when Halloween and autumn things are released and we will know when you know
Old Sep 28 2019, 12:37 AM

Thanks for the great update! After the update rolled out I started getting message that I had reached the limit of products when I clicked on ingredient requests and the bonus requests...... I only worked 3 or 4 today and this started. I am sending screen shot of my message. And yes.... i ran MEMCACHE, cleared browser History, and tried it in 2 different browsers with same results.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 28 2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old Sep 28 2019, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by passngas@mediacombb.net View Post
Thanks for the great update! After the update rolled out I started getting message that I had reached the limit of products when I clicked on ingredient requests and the bonus requests...... I only worked 3 or 4 today and this started. I am sending screen shot of my message. And yes.... i ran MEMCACHE, cleared browser History, and tried it in 2 different browsers with same results.
Hi Passngas,
I removed the link you provide as it is a link on your own computer and we have no way of seeing that.
You have a limit of how much you can get from Ingredient requests and from Belt bonuses. That total is all of the amounts you have received from those you have posted as well as the ones you have clicked on for others posts. They are not separate.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2019, 01:06 AM

Thanks Taz I will check again tomorrow because I have never reached the limit after clicking on 5 or so bonuses. And I haven't had very many bonuses sent to me when I got that message.
Old Sep 28 2019, 01:17 AM

I love how fast working the Facilities is now.... but I kind of miss the little flash of what we were receiving. Sometimes when I went to work a neighbors factories, seeing there was basically nothing left, I would stop work and come back when they filled it. I guess I will just have to be surprised!
Old Sep 28 2019, 01:26 AM

Which facility makes the wasabi paste?
Old Sep 28 2019, 01:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Which facility makes the wasabi paste?
spice factory... you can always find out this information by opening your storage, set the filter to "From Facilities" then type the product name in the search bar.(magnifying glass) .. then click on the ? and then when the next pop up opens, "see how to obtain wasabi paste' and the facility is in the top right hand corner of that page.
Old Sep 28 2019, 01:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I love how fast working the Facilities is now.... but I kind of miss the little flash of what we were receiving. Sometimes when I went to work a neighbors factories, seeing there was basically nothing left, I would stop work and come back when they filled it. I guess I will just have to be surprised!
I noticed that the numbers now appear down at the bottom of the screen and not across the top of the game as they used to...
Old Sep 28 2019, 01:49 AM

Thanks Raul and team.
Looking forward for the details of the new Warehouse feature.
Happy Farmer here :-)
Closed Thread