Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2018, 10:42 AM

Angry farm town contest

why did farm town stop doing contests i looked forward to them every month please fetch it back
Old Aug 30 2018, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
why did farm town stop doing contests i looked forward to them every month please fetch it back
Hi RichieRoo,
The contests were discontinued because of lack of participation and it was always the same small group who particpated. I am sorry, but we may only bring them back for some holiday times. We are not bringing them back on a recurring monthly contest at this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2018, 11:22 PM

Smile

I think there was such small participation because it was the same group which many felt intimidated by and I don't think that a lot of FT players are even aware of the forum or the contests.
Old Sep 03 2018, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondielee View Post
I think there was such small participation because it was the same group which many felt intimidated by and I don't think that a lot of FT players are even aware of the forum or the contests.
Exactly. Some look like they were done by professional artists and unless you know how to design elaborate photos you didn't stand a chance of winning. I won once a year and a half ago and was only because there were at most 10 entries and none of them were elaborate photo designs just use of the Easter decorations in the store at the time.
Old Sep 04 2018, 06:55 PM

I have been away due to health issues and comeback to check what is the theme for Farm Design Contest and instead find out that there is no more contest.
I have participated in contest when I could and in all the years I have played - I only won a few but that never discouraged me, instead it encourage me to step it up and try harder. The extra cash helped.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 04 2018 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Off topic comments removed
Old Sep 18 2018, 03:02 PM

Default Can't find open thread to post this

I use Puffin on my Android-based cell phone because it supports (or used to) both Flash and Java for the games I play on Facebook. Puffin has somehow hacked FarmTown so that I am required to watch commercials or pay them to play your game. I hope you are getting some financial kickback from Puffin for blocking your game because what they've done is really pissing me off.
R/
James T
Old Sep 18 2018, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
I use Puffin on my Android-based cell phone because it supports (or used to) both Flash and Java for the games I play on Facebook. Puffin has somehow hacked FarmTown so that I am required to watch commercials or pay them to play your game. I hope you are getting some financial kickback from Puffin for blocking your game because what they've done is really pissing me off.
R/
James T
Hi James,
You will need to talk to Puffin, because this is nothing Farm Town has done and no they are not getting any money from those. I have a feeling you have a free version of Puffin and they have added ads to get you to purchase the paid version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2018, 06:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

re Puffin browser and farmtown, I use Puffin and have done so for a couple of years with no problems at all... no ads or commercials... wonder if the person is using the game room to access the game? its best to use the web address for facebook and then click on farmtown..
Old Sep 22 2018, 09:21 AM

Thumbs up thank you

thank you so much for your hard work in fixing the shrinking gift box.. i know you must have gotten tons of complaints .. i did not write one but i am writing to thank you for fixing the problems
Old Sep 22 2018, 07:14 PM

Although I was still able to send gifts, it was an annoyance and I will also put my thank you here. Now my neighbors can send me gifts.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity