Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 20 2022, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i did and it gave me coffee mill, that account is all water only facilies on it are the oil refinery and the 2 mines ..... no harm done if miss a week i was just reporting it as kind of weird that it gave me a facility that doesn't have and has never had that facility .. hans't happened before
Hi JNelson,
That ID is still not showing a super facility started. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work please report this to Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2022, 11:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Buying Forget-Me-Nots

When my Super Neighbor sells me Forget-Me-Nots at a discount, the items will not store for me once I purchase them. Is there a specific storage total for each product? Or what is happening here?
Old Sep 10 2022, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
When my Super Neighbor sells me Forget-Me-Nots at a discount, the items will not store for me once I purchase them. Is there a specific storage total for each product? Or what is happening here?
Hi Kathy,
The only limit on any product or item is 200 million. According to your data you have 115,695 of those. You may not see the addition of an item sold to you until you reload your farms as they may not update instantly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2022, 03:27 PM

Hi
I recently (two or three days ago) purchased a third big sea coast, mainly because I never have enough squid or yellowtail.
I have yellowtail as the fish I would like to buy at my trading warehouse. I can only buy two, but now I have three big sea coasts, it should have gone up to three yellowtail. I have reloaded the game, restarted my computer, pretended I wanted to buy a different fish, but no, still can only buy two yellowtail. Or two squid. Please help. Thank you.
Old Sep 11 2022, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Hi
I recently (two or three days ago) purchased a third big sea coast, mainly because I never have enough squid or yellowtail.
I have yellowtail as the fish I would like to buy at my trading warehouse. I can only buy two, but now I have three big sea coasts, it should have gone up to three yellowtail. I have reloaded the game, restarted my computer, pretended I wanted to buy a different fish, but no, still can only buy two yellowtail. Or two squid. Please help. Thank you.
Hi Walkies,
With only 3 big seacoasts it will not go up as it is a percentage of what you can get with only that many. If you can sell fish to others through their trading warehouse you will get twice as much.
Old Oct 13 2022, 04:13 AM

Can someone please point me to where I can learn how to use the Trading Warehouse? Sometimes neighbor will say they have free cool stuff but I go to their farm, click on the Trading Warehouse - and it seems to just be pulling up MY Trading Warehouse (which I don't know how to use). I obviously need to read back over how to use that feature again and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 13 2022, 04:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Can someone please point me to where I can learn how to use the Trading Warehouse? Sometimes neighbor will say they have free cool stuff but I go to their farm, click on the Trading Warehouse - and it seems to just be pulling up MY Trading Warehouse (which I don't know how to use). I obviously need to read back over how to use that feature again and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
Hi Farmer Susan,

I have moved your post to help and support for buying/selling/trading.

The Trading Warehouse is explained in Chapter 10 Buying/Selling/Trading:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6302946

For the specific post about how to access a Neighbours trading Warehouse and also a farmers warehouse tat the Trade Marketplace, scroll down to post#7 in that chapter.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 13 2022, 04:00 PM

Default Where can I read about the Trading Warehouse?

I have no idea how to use that feature and am having trouble finding it in the game guide. Help?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 13 2022, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I have no idea how to use that feature and am having trouble finding it in the game guide. Help?
Hi SUsan,
I moved your post to the thread about the trading warehouse. Tiger answered your previous post about this and gave you a link to the Game Guide chapter that has information on the trading warehouse and how to use it. You can find her answer directly above this last post of yours.
Old Mar 09 2023, 03:33 AM

Default Game freezes when updating the offers in Trading Warehouse

Hi,
I hope this is the correct thread for this problem.
When I want to update my trading warehouse offers, the game sometimes freezes when it is trying to load the offers. The screen stays at "loading offers" and nothing happens anymore. I always have to reload to game to continue.
Please check this.
Regards, UMA

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse