Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2015, 08:27 AM

Default Boost trains - Explorer

Hi
I saw that it is not possible to send gifts if you use Explorer...

It is not possible to boost trains either with Explorer....
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Exchange coins for cash

Like myself, I am sure there are many Farm Town players that are maxed out in Experience points and can only earn Farm Cash when new levels are added.
I am also pretty sure that many of these same players have coinage in the 6-8 figure range. For those of us that enjoy Farm Town I would like to see some sort of reasonable exchange where players can exchange coins for cash.
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:16 AM

Question Gifts disappearing when places on farm

When I place gifts on my farm and change farms, my gifts have disappeared when I go back to the farm on which they were placed! I placed trees on one farm and returned to it. There were empty places where the trees had been placed even though I saved changes before I left the farm after putting the trees on the farm.
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
Hi
I saw that it is not possible to send gifts if you use Explorer...

It is not possible to boost trains either with Explorer....
Hi Ketil,
That is correct as both require the same lists of names from Facebook and those are not working. It is an individual thing though as both might work for you where it won't for someone else. You will need to try them for yourself. If it doesn't work then you will need to try a different browser to see if it will work through that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

when trying to work a super neighbor's farm..the option to work and tools are not given.
:-(

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:54 AM

I wonder if the items made in the Pediatric Factory will eventually be sent to the Hospital for sale to clients.

Old Nov 14 2015, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacydee View Post
when trying to work a super neighbor's farm..the option to work and tools are not given.
:-(
Hi lacydee,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:19 AM

is it just me, or has the Market lost it's tent ? No problem, just wondering why the different look.
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:33 AM

As I am no longer able to send train boosts using Edge I tried to send from Chrome and this is what I got instead of the usual list one gets when sending boosts to friends.

Is this happening to anyone else or is one of the famous FT glitches?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ft preview for train boosts.JPG (30.9 KB, 13 views)
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:40 AM

I sent out train boosts this morning for 6 trains and no one got them
Closed Thread