Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2023, 10:02 PM

The display is so small, will this be fixed soon?
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
The display is so small, will this be fixed soon?
Hi Jan Edwards,
You can increase the size by increasing the zoom in your browser for that tab. The browser will remember the zoom level you set for that tab. I have mine set to 120% and it is plenty big enough.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2023, 12:30 PM

Default Ipad or tablet

Can you play on an IPad or Tablet?

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 30 2023, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Can you play on an IPad or Tablet?
Hi ImTznU,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.
The developers have never made any special programming for playing on Ipads, tablets, or phones and do not support those. That said some have been able to play on those, but they need to be newer devices that support the Unity in their browsers.
We do have a thread about this in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2023, 05:03 PM

Default missing avatars on neighbor bar

Since the move over th Slashkey, I noticed that several of my neighbor's avatars are missing. I checked and they are also moved over to Slashkey. Any idea why these are missing?
Old May 01 2023, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Since the move over th Slashkey, I noticed that several of my neighbor's avatars are missing. I checked and they are also moved over to Slashkey. Any idea why these are missing?
Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the thread about display issues.

I just checked my neighbor's bar in both versions and all avatars are showing up.
Are they only neighbors or also superneighbors?
Be sure your browser and operation system is up to date.

You can also try to clear your memcache. Please click in the following link to find the memcache you have to use according to the version you are:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If you have had this problem for days and nothing has solved it, then please report it to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; May 01 2023 at 05:21 PM.
Old May 03 2023, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
This resetting of the Shortcuts, Facility Manager, and Neighbor Bar settings has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can look into this and can get it fixed.
Old May 03 2023, 01:00 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul Notes:

Post Release Updates - May 3rd, 1:00PM

- Bugfix: At 8:50AM today we introduced a new bug with a similar consequence to the bug introduced 6 days ago, a significant % of users lost most of their preferences in the game, a fix was released about an hour ago.

This is all related to the updates that must be completed before we are able to expand the neighbour and buddy capacity.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Old May 04 2023, 12:02 AM

where is the info on the minimum game requirements go,, can't seem to find it anymore

like Ram, video card etc...
Old May 04 2023, 12:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
where is the info on the minimum game requirements go,, can't seem to find it anymore

like Ram, video card etc...
Hi JNelson,
It is in the News and Announcements section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide