Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 09 2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRiverGuy View Post
Are you sure about those numbers TracyMush??
My data is as follows:
Olive Tree: 2 days & 51/61 coin or 25.5/30.6 coin per day
Walnut Tree: 2 days & 48/58 coin or 24/28.8 coin per day
Cocoa Tree: 2 days 45/54 coin or 22.5/27 coin per day
The lower coin is self harvest & the higher coin is slave harvest.
All the newly introduced trees seem to be 2 day growth presumably to increase the attention to the game.
If the Olive were a three day tree, its daily income would be down with the Orange tree.
Yep, you must be right. l had them harvested yesterday and the olives are at 60% already. Thanks for the correction NewRiverGuy.
Old Mar 10 2010, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astridcs View Post
I found out yesterday that Farmtown been upgraded..My level was 62 with XP 35000 something when I stopped playing and Slashkey didn't upgrade my level..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astridcs View Post
I refresh it..so many times..didn't work..I loves this game from the first time..I always but the Farm Cash too..now I have to plant Raspberry to catch my level....with the same level with my friend, who is now level 67.....I know this only forum..I don't think my problem will be solve...

You need 353,00xp for level 62 and 364,000 XP to get to level 63 so if you where upgraded to level 62 your xps must be in that range. If your friend is at level 67 her point range must be between 385,000-404,000 xps. When the new levels came out if you where on level 60 you where upgraded to a new level depending on how many xps you had. Some only went up one level some went up 20 levels. New levels where added past level 60 the old levels did not change they stayed the same. Your friend was moved up more levels then you because she had more xps then you did.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 10 2010, 10:18 AM

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here since I've only had the problem since the new upgrade.

When harvesting on someone else's farm, I keep getting the message "Do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session so you can harvest faster?" It is the message that should come up on your own farm so you can harvest into your storage. It comes up several times before I can continue without it. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a glitch? and should I be saying yes or no when it comes up ?

Last edited by skyrange; Mar 10 2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: fixed a typo
Old Mar 10 2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here since I've only had the problem since the new upgrade.

When harvesting on someone else's farm, I keep getting the message "Do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session so you can harvest faster?" It is the message that should come up on your own farm so you can harvest into your storage. It comes up several times before I can continue without it. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a glitch? and should I be saying yes or no when it comes up ?

Hello skyrange.

This has only recently started to be reported to us and yes, it is a glitch which is probably related to one of the recent updates.

From the reports we've had I'm afraid it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference whether you click on yes or no. Unfortunately for those encountering this problem it seems the message just keeps coming back.

We have advised the developers about this.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 10 2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRiverGuy View Post
Are you sure about those numbers TracyMush??
My data is as follows:
Olive Tree: 2 days & 51/61 coin or 25.5/30.6 coin per day
Walnut Tree: 2 days & 48/58 coin or 24/28.8 coin per day
Cocoa Tree: 2 days 45/54 coin or 22.5/27 coin per day
The lower coin is self harvest & the higher coin is slave harvest.
All the newly introduced trees seem to be 2 day growth presumably to increase the attention to the game.
If the Olive were a three day tree, its daily income would be down with the Orange tree.
These are the numbers I'm getting too. And the Olive tree is a 2 day crop.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 10 2010, 10:11 PM

Also, does anyone know what levels the following trees unlock???

Oak
Chestnut
Chokecherry
Cranberry
Magnolia

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 11 2010, 07:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't load my Farmtown!

I have been unable to load Farmtown for about a week. Everytime I click on it it takes me to the loading page and just says 'loading 50%'. I think this is a problem just on my pc as I logged into my friends computer and it worked fine. I have tried removing the application and readding it but this didn't work. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this as I am so frustrated not being able to play.
Old Mar 11 2010, 09:40 AM

Hi!

I have not been receiving daily lottery coins for approximately the past several days. I have linked my farm to the forum, as well as cleared browsing cache, however still unsuccessful. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to rectify this.

Thank you,
Tamara
Old Mar 11 2010, 12:42 PM

How do I get my level to jump????
Old Mar 11 2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg1979 View Post
I have been unable to load Farmtown for about a week. Everytime I click on it it takes me to the loading page and just says 'loading 50%'. I think this is a problem just on my pc as I logged into my friends computer and it worked fine. I have tried removing the application and readding it but this didn't work. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this as I am so frustrated not being able to play.
Hello Trigg and welcome to the forum.

First, try clearing your internet browser's cache. Then close all browser tabs and windows before re-loading the browser. Information on how to clear the cache for most browsers may be found in this Official thread:

Clearing your browser's cache
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258262

If that does not clear the problem, check that you have the most recent version of Flash installed. The opening post in this thread contains information on how to check which version you currently have installed and instructions on how to uninstall that version and install the current version if required:

OFFICIAL Errors-Timed Out, XLink, U00, Connecting
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4307

If that does not help, please read the top post in this Official thread and post in that thread giving all information requested:

OFFICIAL Cannot Load Game/Can't Access Game
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201562

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread